10 prawns?? not enough leh!
I have finally succumbed. I have a private blog and you don't have the address to it. Nyeh nyeh XP (*cue eye rolling).
Yeah.. There I get to rant rant rant. Hahhaha.. so stupid. Soooo soooo stupid.
I had at least 10 prawns today. I'm not talking about puny shrimps. Big buttery, oily Butter prawns. Did I also mention I had some clams, and crab cooked in a BUTTER sauce? oh yeah.. Plus some other random dishes. oh.. so. yummily.. cholesterol filled seafood. Bah. I miss my prawns AND crabs AND SQUID!!!!! *faints with ecstasy*.. Helooo?? I HAD AT LEAST 10 PRAWNS!!! By the end of the dinner I was the only one still peeling prawns and stuffing them into my mouth. I was the only one who had a mountainous pile of prawn shells+crab shells+ lala(clam shells) on my plate okay!? The waitress changed my plate too!!! OH heaven.. ecstasy. Squid. OH.. I just HAVE to rave about the squid. The squid here.. just CANNOT be compared to what we get in NZ la.. Those lousy squishy stinky frozen squid. Yuuuucckk.. The squid here.. Ohmygoodness. Crunchy.. not a whiff of stinky fishy stink coming from it. Just a clean taste of Squid. OKay.. okay.. So there's something squid related that's worth eating in nz. Those squid tentacles they have in Chinese restaurants for yum cha/dim sum. OKay okay.Those are fine. But to buy fresh squid in NZ. Just not an option. AND PRAWNS.. Hooollllllllaaaaa I MISSS THEM SO MUCH!!!!
Moan.. groan.. I over-eat I reckon. i feel sick again. Oh well, eat my monies worth I suppose. or rather my dad's business partner's monies worth since he paid for dinner. ROFL!!!!
Selection of seafood? Anyone claiming to have a wide selection of seafood would have to beat today's restaurant's. Hah! Wait. I upload the pics first and show you what they mean by SELECTION!
I'm babbling. I need sleep. Er.. so much for sleeping at 2.00am.. then 3.00am.. it's now 4.06am. Oh fark. I suck. OH mY GOODNESS> I NEED TO DO SOOOO MANY THINGS TOMORROW!!
Ps: Salsa is most probably cancelled *wails*. Heh.. oh well. life goesss onNnnnnnnnnNNN!!!!
Yeah.. There I get to rant rant rant. Hahhaha.. so stupid. Soooo soooo stupid.
I had at least 10 prawns today. I'm not talking about puny shrimps. Big buttery, oily Butter prawns. Did I also mention I had some clams, and crab cooked in a BUTTER sauce? oh yeah.. Plus some other random dishes. oh.. so. yummily.. cholesterol filled seafood. Bah. I miss my prawns AND crabs AND SQUID!!!!! *faints with ecstasy*.. Helooo?? I HAD AT LEAST 10 PRAWNS!!! By the end of the dinner I was the only one still peeling prawns and stuffing them into my mouth. I was the only one who had a mountainous pile of prawn shells+crab shells+ lala(clam shells) on my plate okay!? The waitress changed my plate too!!! OH heaven.. ecstasy. Squid. OH.. I just HAVE to rave about the squid. The squid here.. just CANNOT be compared to what we get in NZ la.. Those lousy squishy stinky frozen squid. Yuuuucckk.. The squid here.. Ohmygoodness. Crunchy.. not a whiff of stinky fishy stink coming from it. Just a clean taste of Squid. OKay.. okay.. So there's something squid related that's worth eating in nz. Those squid tentacles they have in Chinese restaurants for yum cha/dim sum. OKay okay.Those are fine. But to buy fresh squid in NZ. Just not an option. AND PRAWNS.. Hooollllllllaaaaa I MISSS THEM SO MUCH!!!!
Moan.. groan.. I over-eat I reckon. i feel sick again. Oh well, eat my monies worth I suppose. or rather my dad's business partner's monies worth since he paid for dinner. ROFL!!!!
Selection of seafood? Anyone claiming to have a wide selection of seafood would have to beat today's restaurant's. Hah! Wait. I upload the pics first and show you what they mean by SELECTION!
I'm babbling. I need sleep. Er.. so much for sleeping at 2.00am.. then 3.00am.. it's now 4.06am. Oh fark. I suck. OH mY GOODNESS> I NEED TO DO SOOOO MANY THINGS TOMORROW!!
Ps: Salsa is most probably cancelled *wails*. Heh.. oh well. life goesss onNnnnnnnnnNNN!!!!
Comments