Happiness... is when you feel euphoric. when you are back on the piece of land you call home. When everything around you is so familiar.
I will never again, if possible, fly off on the same day I have an exam. in fact, i will have to have like at least a few days to get organised before I fly off period. I am soooo disoriented it ain't funny. Being pushed straight into a non-stop moving program isn't exactly the best either.
I am back in Malaysia. Very happy about it. 10 days only. BUt better than none. My weekend is already packed out with stuff to do. Hopefully I get a breather over next week.
Am on my dad's new MAC. My computer, being PMS-y as it is, is not detecting any wireless connections. HAihhhh.. I want a new computer now. groan. but no money. I regret saying that I will work for my new computer last night. that was fatigue and jet lag speaking. rofll!!!! hahahahha.. wait la...
My dad has a nice camera now too.. it's sooo much faster. Awswww.. my poor things.. I'm such a 'san si hang'. only interested in new gadgets. hahahaha.. I have to say though. my notebook has served me well over the past few years. Meanwhile.. back to more dreaming in my sleep hopefully!!!
I will never again, if possible, fly off on the same day I have an exam. in fact, i will have to have like at least a few days to get organised before I fly off period. I am soooo disoriented it ain't funny. Being pushed straight into a non-stop moving program isn't exactly the best either.
I am back in Malaysia. Very happy about it. 10 days only. BUt better than none. My weekend is already packed out with stuff to do. Hopefully I get a breather over next week.
Am on my dad's new MAC. My computer, being PMS-y as it is, is not detecting any wireless connections. HAihhhh.. I want a new computer now. groan. but no money. I regret saying that I will work for my new computer last night. that was fatigue and jet lag speaking. rofll!!!! hahahahha.. wait la...
My dad has a nice camera now too.. it's sooo much faster. Awswww.. my poor things.. I'm such a 'san si hang'. only interested in new gadgets. hahahaha.. I have to say though. my notebook has served me well over the past few years. Meanwhile.. back to more dreaming in my sleep hopefully!!!
Comments