Quietness.

Where I live in Malaysia, is actually rather quiet too. It is just that there's more noise from cooling systems such as the air-conditioner and fans. Ergo, the constant buzzing that masks the true quietness of this place. If not, it probably can rival NZ. Well, okay.. so maybe with more vehicle noise. But on the whole.. I do hear more life? Crickets and when it rains, frogs croaking.

It has been a while since I've seen a beetle. THere aren't that many of them here in SUbang. But then... I just saw one yesterday. It was flying around in my room. Was really really really praying that it wouldn't fly into me. hahaha.. And to think. I do believe I used to play with these li'l critters. I know that their legs are pretty sticky. Well, it's hard to shake them off when they're on fabric or something. Think they've got hooks on their legs or something.

TRying not to choke on my soup and tanghoon while listening to the family sing along to some karaoke oldies was not too bad. Until "ROse Rose I love you" came on. My goodness. YOu'd laugh too if you were me!

An example of why I laughed so much.

original line: Flower of MALAYA.

cheapo karaoke version: Flower of MOULIO.

also sighted was: Jouney as the stemmer moves away.

OH my goodness. so nearly choked and spat out a spoonfull of tanghoon and soup.

I am not kidding. I have proof. Wait. I upload photos from my camera then I show you. Har!

I miss home already. And yes.. I'm still here. Somehow, it's not so bad when I'm in Auckland. I suppose it's cuz I'm just too busy till I don't have time for anything at all. I suppose there are certain things in Auckland which I really miss and have been thinking of.. Well, there are a few. Just a few.

Comments

Popular Posts