Ho ho ho..

Thanks to my 2nd sis' complaining and arguing. I have managed to procure a new camera for myself. Although.. I am already missing the Canon Ixus 40.. Sniff sniff.. Well, the story is that my sis doesn't like Dad's new Sony Cybershot and insists that I leave the Canon behind for her to use. To which I obviously protested. I mean.. Duh.. THey have one camera why would they need TWO?? I want one just in case la!! What if UMSA has an event?? I'll be without a camera for at least a good 3-4 weeks!! It'll be so STUPID if the PHOTOGRAPHER had no camera. So I just told her to go eat 'sai'(poo) and learn to use the camera like what I'd do la. What else?? Got better camera still wanna complain and demand!! PEI! But no.. she make BIiiiiiiiiggg hoo-ha! Cuz apparently in Japan Dad's friend's daughter will take sis around while Dad's friend will bring my parents around.. Meaning separate ways.. So? Dad has his video camera thing that can take pics what! RAWWrrrRR!!! no... she make big hoo-ha anyway. Haih..Didn't wanna spend Dad's money some more. Being a miser you see. In the end, dad said.. Fine.. go buy another one. Which we did. Hahhahaha.. Now I have a 6 megapixel camera that's well, a real beginner's SLR la. hahahahhah. I think ppl will laugh that I consider it a semi-SLR.. muahhaha.. Extreme noob gonna take loads of 'mo liu'(pointless) photos!

Oh well, I win in the end. HAHAHAHAHA..

The Canon Powershot A540 is.. good with the features and all.. But then.. the casing, the sleekness of it... well, with the powershot, sleek is well, probably a word that is NOT used to describe it. The Ixus will probably.. now.. sort of belong to my sister as I will be using the Powershot mainly now I suppose. I will miss the Ixus... the cool looking leather casing... the elegantness of it.. WAAAAAAAAAhhhhhh *cries*. And it's so much less bulky!! Heh.. No complaints la.. Got new camera.

There's this very plastic feel about the A540.. oh wait.. it's plastic casing.. DUh.. gone la.. cannot drop edi one this camera!! hahah.. oH well, with good reason and if sis doesn't use the camera. I'm pretty sure I can grab it!! muahahhahahaa.. Just that.. No more sleek li'l camera to slip into my handbag. Eh.. Nevermind.. I will steal it from sis when she's not using it. Muahhahah.. eh? Photographer okay? Don't play play! muahahhaha..

Anyway, I'm so sad.

Said my goodbyes to my friends just now. Didn't really catch up with all. Sigh.. Sick mar.

So sad to say goodbye. Kept getting hugs. Hahaha.. Sigh. Miss them already. Sniff sniff.. Got to salsa a bit after all. hahah.. With darling Cal.

HOpefully I won't start getting emotional over my food, listening to an emo song, like I did the last time I flew back to NZ. Ho.. After start crying over my food and the person sitting next to me will be like "WTHHh!!??" Oh well. I'll already be looking lost sitting where I'll be sitting la. Haih.. why not just pull out Hamtalo(my Hamtaro looking soft toy which actually.. come to think of it, after my TWO year old cousin pointed it out, looks more like a bunny than a hamster! Heh.. trust a 21 year old to decipher what animal her soft toy is), start hugging it and then bawl my eyes out instead of taking deeepp breaths to keep the tears in. Heh-.-"

I want to see my 2 year old cousin!!! I miSS HER ALREADY!!!!!!!!

Okay.. off to bed so I can at least go see them. SNiff.

Comments

Popular Posts