hmm..

Anyone can help me?

I am just currently ALWAYS sleepy and tired. All I want to do is just to sleep. This sucks. It's my last few days here in Malaysia and all I want to do is sleep? I can't even keep my eyes open while I'm out at a bar.

I think it's cause my period's about to come. That's really horrible to be honest. Because all I want to do is just eat and sleep. When I say that I feel tired. I really do mean that I'm tired. All I want to do is just to crawl into my bed and sleep. I can't even keep my eyes open while I'm on the computer. It's weird. I'm getting more sleep than I usually do during term. YEt, I'm still so exhausted. Anyone has a cure for it? Tendency for me to get this just before I get my period.

I kind of er.. FFK(flagged) my friends today. Feel bad. But I just really really wanted to go out and not just stay at home and watch a movie. I am only here for another 2 days anyway. Was in a rather bad mood anyway.

Got some cream and pills for the rashes and all. Sigh. I hope they help. I seriously don't know where these rashes came from la. Sigh... Didn't get any shoes to go with my ball dresss. I have my ball dress now though. My sisters don't seem to like it. Sigh.. Oh well. THey never really like anything I get huh? They didn't like my last year's ball 'dress' either. I actually went looking for a dress. Only to be told by a friend of ours that the red dress was fine. Sigh.. My sisters. I really don't know whether to trust their criticism. Oh well, nothing I can do now. THe dress HAS been bought. I really need to lose the weight I'm putting on now to fit back into that dress. Oh man.. 10days only. Sigh.. Eating so much-.-" Okay.. it would usually be okay if it wasn't for my sisters going mad and over-ordering or over-buying food. Usually I'd take my time and pace myself. BUt haiyoh. with them around... they just keep buying and buying all sorts of food!!! aieeeeeee...

I find blogging in an anonymous blog very liberating.

Need to transfer the photos off the camera.

I think ppl think me weird when I keep taking pictures. I was standing there at the aquariums at a seafood restaurant yesterday and just kept snapping photos. Dad, I believe, was wondeirng why I was taking so many pictures. Sigh. Maybe I should go do a course. I seem to have a passion for that.. Sort of... yeahhhhh.. right. BUt I don't have any talent. Hahhhaha.. Oh well...

I am so lazy to meet up with pppl this time around. So tired.. Feel.so.tired. Just wanna sleep. Sigh..

Comments

Popular Posts