Food night and my lack of concentration.

The title is self-explanatory. Just like the movie "Snakes on a plane" no?

Food night was last night. I had fun.. Even with all the running around. Hey.. I got my week's worth of exercise just from last night.

In a moment of blurness, I'd thought I lost the docket which would have given us discount from Domino's pizza. It was a near panic situation for me. Thank God Ian found it. In the 'changing' room. Come to think of it.. the docket is stil safely tucked into my mobile phone cover. Kekee.. Eh.. don't go thinking we served pizza for dinner. No.. pizza was supposedly going to be the committee's dinner.

Was too hyper at the beginning of food night. I was trembling and could not focus on anything in particular. Having conversations were really hard as my eyes were constantly roaming about. Was the annoying 'paparazzo' for the night as I kept bothering ppl for photos. Was also the 'crazy' woman who was bothering these 3 very quiet guys. haih.. President say mar... must make everyone happy. And these 3 did NOT look happy eh?

Had this situation with one girl who suddenly fell forward on the table.. Like.. at first I thought she was crying. I was like o.O"?? She had her head in her hands. So I approached her(must be nice host mar)... then I was like.. "are you okay?" She said something about she felt like she had a headache and I think she kind of gagged? So first thing comes to mind.. "Eeeeeeeeee.. don't tell me we gave her food poisoning!! NOOOooooo" So, I got someone to get her a chair, ran to the kitchen and got a glass of water. Ee...

But I reckon.. in the end.. the girl was just seeking attention. Eh hemm.. Apparently she's erm.. one of my fellow committee member's stalker. wakakkaka.. Silly me.. Kena fooled. Oh well.

Hey.. I can put 'dishwasher' down on my CV now!:D hahaha.. Yeah.. Washed 2 industrial sized pots man.. The kind that they use for catering/cooking for a big mass like e.g. in a kenduri?? Yeah lah.. imagine that man! How does one wash a big humongous pot in a kwai loh type kitchen sink? you go figure that out. What we needed was one big open space and one big drain hole.

No particular blonde moments(has the streak ended??). Just that I had to wear my sister's cheongsam(shiat.. it fits!) and I couldn't bend or sit in it.. My phone dropped. Had to get Caleb to pick it up. I dropped a pen.. had to get another guy to pick it up. Brilliant hor?

Nothing much to say. Back to my notes. Argh.. I really really hate studying.

Comments

Popular Posts