OHhhhh.. I have double eyelids on my left eye!
HOooOOOOO!!!
I LOVE weddings.
HEhehe.. I loOvvveee weddings.. I loovveeee screaming "Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm SEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeng" at the top of my lungs!!!
Don't know how many times I did it yesterday. But I was for sure NOT bored of doing it!! hehehhe.. SO FUN! heheheheh..
I handled the cake cutting, champagne pouring and the yam seng session. I was nervous. Downed some wine to calm my nerves. SO MUCh for NOT drinking. HAhahha.. That ended in the trash.. Woooohhh.. I just kept.. drinking. hahahhaha.. Yaaaammmm Seng.. everyone on stage yam seng-ed with grape juice.. I had my fermented version.. hehehe..
FUn FUn FUn FUN FUNN!!
OH.. any hot pink, flower&ribboned clad male can do my make up anytime! Especially when they can make me look THIS
good in 15 mins. ahhahaha.. Hleooo??? I know who to look for to be my make up artist for my wedding... er... in a very long time more. Hey.. nvm la.. the guy said that he'll be wokring till he's 60! hahaha.. until his daughter gets married!! Kekkee..
Daytime:


yep.. my uncle got my sis a barbie jelly thing.. mmm. jelly. nice.. interesting no? hahahha.. Don't ask me why the barbie though. OH.. btw.. that's just a doll WITHOUT legs. ahhaha.. i reckon they nowadays make dolls WITHOUT the legs so that they can stick it into the cake! cuz it had a special stick thingy.
A few random photos from the night. Was too busy. Have to wait for the professional photographs. They probably will only come after I leave for NZ. Sigh.. But yeah.. These mainly were taken before or after the event. Was too busy.







oh lookie.. FAKE eyelashes!! hehehhe.. if you actually look closely you might see that there's tape on my eye.. that's normal tape okay?? he just cut it out and stuck it on and VOIla!! Double eyelids!

hung out with ML after the wedding cuz he was gonna go back to sg. long. Having exams so he won't be around till after I leave.


my hair from the left hand side.

I'm happy.. are you? hehehehe..
I LOVE weddings.
HEhehe.. I loOvvveee weddings.. I loovveeee screaming "Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm SEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeng" at the top of my lungs!!!
Don't know how many times I did it yesterday. But I was for sure NOT bored of doing it!! hehehhe.. SO FUN! heheheheh..
I handled the cake cutting, champagne pouring and the yam seng session. I was nervous. Downed some wine to calm my nerves. SO MUCh for NOT drinking. HAhahha.. That ended in the trash.. Woooohhh.. I just kept.. drinking. hahahhaha.. Yaaaammmm Seng.. everyone on stage yam seng-ed with grape juice.. I had my fermented version.. hehehe..
FUn FUn FUn FUN FUNN!!
OH.. any hot pink, flower&ribboned clad male can do my make up anytime! Especially when they can make me look THIS
good in 15 mins. ahhahaha.. Hleooo??? I know who to look for to be my make up artist for my wedding... er... in a very long time more. Hey.. nvm la.. the guy said that he'll be wokring till he's 60! hahaha.. until his daughter gets married!! Kekkee..Daytime:


yep.. my uncle got my sis a barbie jelly thing.. mmm. jelly. nice.. interesting no? hahahha.. Don't ask me why the barbie though. OH.. btw.. that's just a doll WITHOUT legs. ahhaha.. i reckon they nowadays make dolls WITHOUT the legs so that they can stick it into the cake! cuz it had a special stick thingy.
A few random photos from the night. Was too busy. Have to wait for the professional photographs. They probably will only come after I leave for NZ. Sigh.. But yeah.. These mainly were taken before or after the event. Was too busy.







oh lookie.. FAKE eyelashes!! hehehhe.. if you actually look closely you might see that there's tape on my eye.. that's normal tape okay?? he just cut it out and stuck it on and VOIla!! Double eyelids!

hung out with ML after the wedding cuz he was gonna go back to sg. long. Having exams so he won't be around till after I leave.


my hair from the left hand side.

I'm happy.. are you? hehehehe..
Comments