INteresting.
So, I decided to buy this whole notepad filled with COLOURED paper. Because I've recently come to realise how little coloured stationery I have.

here is the notepad.. looks funky doesn't it?
So I finally got around to reading what's written on the front page when THIS caught my eye

Yeah.. -.-"
Hahahha... It cracks me up because I come all the way here to NZ just to buy paper that was made in M'sia..
mMm.. nvm.. I'm sleepy. Thus stupid things just crack me up!
Soon to come, photos from Ben's 21st celebration. It was good. Really good. I laughed so much. Was so loud. Must've been the beer. Very tired now.. Am going to crash and hopefully wake up early tomorrow. Nite nite.

here is the notepad.. looks funky doesn't it?
So I finally got around to reading what's written on the front page when THIS caught my eye

Yeah.. -.-"
Hahahha... It cracks me up because I come all the way here to NZ just to buy paper that was made in M'sia..
mMm.. nvm.. I'm sleepy. Thus stupid things just crack me up!
Soon to come, photos from Ben's 21st celebration. It was good. Really good. I laughed so much. Was so loud. Must've been the beer. Very tired now.. Am going to crash and hopefully wake up early tomorrow. Nite nite.
Comments