Thank you
Victor for the wonderful dinner. I'm really sorry you had to buy me dinner. I'm afraid it was the wrong day for you to buy me dinner. Considering I had so much to eat. Oh dear. I'm not very cheap to belanja.. I'm really really sorry. hahahah.. But it was really lovely of you to buy me dinner. And it was GREAT catching up with you!! Can't believe it's already been long enough since we finished high school. Now you're working! Gosh. Hope you do well in everything yah. Don't work too hard or stress too much dear. We both need to learn to relax a bit la.
Oh dear. I had RM 650 in notes with me this afternoon. I am left with only a $50 note. I can account for $450 spent. I don't know where the other $150 has gone to. Er... shit? Let's see. I went for a haircut, bought my sis' thing. Bought foundation. Went to pyramid. Purchased underwear, socks, tops, jeans, shoes. Oh right.. I still have some cash in my wallet. Sigh. My money's everywhere. That's cuz I'm too lazy to take out my NZ dollars. Hehehe.. being very disorganised. kakakaka..My pink wallet. is becoming very dirty. I don't know where the streaks of dirt is coming from considering that it just lies in my bag. Wiped my bag.. but no dirt! Rawrrr.. NO idea how come it's becomed so soiled. Damn heart pain.
I am so tired. But I'm soooo full to the point I feel like puking. Oh man. THanks to my mad sisters and bro-in-law. First we went to the mamak nearby. Eldest sis had roti kosong, bro-in-law had mee goreng and 2nd sis had some mixed rice thing. i just nibbled. Still amazed how I managed to after the big big dinner. Then after that, you won't believe what we did.. We went to EAT AGAIN!!! at A&W!! Argh!! Root beer floats and curly fries *dies in a pool of lard*.
Yawn.. so tired. Eyes closing.
Stupid me. I took of my pants when I was going to try on some bras. Eh!?
I have purchased another pair of jeans today. Wheeee... THey ran out of the socks I wanted. Poos.
I want to sleep. I think I'll go take a shower now. Oh.. maybe just lie down a bit. I just feel absolutely horrible. Oh no.
Hmm.. I think I'm shopping again. oh no....
Oh dear. I had RM 650 in notes with me this afternoon. I am left with only a $50 note. I can account for $450 spent. I don't know where the other $150 has gone to. Er... shit? Let's see. I went for a haircut, bought my sis' thing. Bought foundation. Went to pyramid. Purchased underwear, socks, tops, jeans, shoes. Oh right.. I still have some cash in my wallet. Sigh. My money's everywhere. That's cuz I'm too lazy to take out my NZ dollars. Hehehe.. being very disorganised. kakakaka..My pink wallet. is becoming very dirty. I don't know where the streaks of dirt is coming from considering that it just lies in my bag. Wiped my bag.. but no dirt! Rawrrr.. NO idea how come it's becomed so soiled. Damn heart pain.
I am so tired. But I'm soooo full to the point I feel like puking. Oh man. THanks to my mad sisters and bro-in-law. First we went to the mamak nearby. Eldest sis had roti kosong, bro-in-law had mee goreng and 2nd sis had some mixed rice thing. i just nibbled. Still amazed how I managed to after the big big dinner. Then after that, you won't believe what we did.. We went to EAT AGAIN!!! at A&W!! Argh!! Root beer floats and curly fries *dies in a pool of lard*.
Yawn.. so tired. Eyes closing.
Stupid me. I took of my pants when I was going to try on some bras. Eh!?
I have purchased another pair of jeans today. Wheeee... THey ran out of the socks I wanted. Poos.
I want to sleep. I think I'll go take a shower now. Oh.. maybe just lie down a bit. I just feel absolutely horrible. Oh no.
Hmm.. I think I'm shopping again. oh no....
Comments