Dum de dooo....

Yeah.. I think I can hear the shouts of "HOooRAY!!"

Yeah.. I finally got sick of the purple background. Now that was fast. Hahahha.. Yep yep.. So now it's just a simple background of..... sand. Doesn't look too clear does it? Can you see the formations?

This picture was taken more than a year ago. Was debating between this and a few other pictures. The others were of the Auckland city skyline. Friend suggested a more simple background. I suppose it is high time. After all the 'filli fallah'. Haha.. Got sick of flowers already. Will put the auckland city skyline another time. The pic's edited already anyway.

Lalala.. I want to change my layout but looking for a layout seems like such a task. Fuuh.. Lazy. ehhehehhehe. NOrmal la. That means having to transfer certain other things.

You know, I've heard the same bloody "short of Enrich points?" advert from the MAS phone line for more than 30 times today. Believe it or not.. I've been waiting on the phone for 20 mins to speak to some idiot about my seat booking. And shit. MAS teh Sucks. Comprende? Did I also mention that I tried calling them about 5 hours ago and waited for 15 mins before hanging up? Well, yeah.. I did. Just hung up. Couldn't be bothered waiting anymore. Too much pain from holding the phone.

Down with one test. Haha.. One test less for the year! One step closer to my degree!!:D It was okay. There were the good questions and there were the ones where I am not too sure whether I even made sense.

I believe i was so stressed last night that I kind of had a scary experience. It felt like I was in a limbo between being awake and sleeping. I was... semi-conscious. It feels kind of .. weird. I could hear my sister taking a shower and walking around outside my room. At the same time I was having all sorts of weird dreams, or hallucinations that I knew I was sort of sleeping as well? I don't know. It came to a point where I felt like I was "pei kuai chak"(cantonese for Ghost weighting me down). "Pei kuai chak" is a phenomenon where someone feels as if something is pressing down on them. SOme believe it's a ghost or spirit that's well, messing around with you I suppose. ONe usually feels like they are frozen and can't move.

Well, that sort of happened to me.. Like I said I was limbo-ing between conscious an unconscious state of mind with a thousand and one 'dreams' going through my mind when just a thought of ghosts or something of the spiritual sort flashed through my mind. Next thing I knew I went all stiff and I basically couldn't move my arms or anything. I could hear a rustling sound and I believe my eyes were slightly open.. I just said "The Lord's prayer" as I've heard that saying a prayer(even one from your own religion) helps.

To be honest, I don't think it was anything supernatural. I think my mind was just too worked-up from all the stress and studying that even when I was trying to go to bed my brain was still thinking to process all that information I'd taken in. That maybe explains the many dreams that was running through my brain. As for me getting squished by a ghost? well, I think my body just kinda was on an adrenaline 'flight response' sort of.. So it kind of just froze up when that thought just suddenly crossed my mind. Purely psychological induced flight or rather 'freeze' response in this case. Saying a prayer helped me relax and thus 'released' from being squished by the ghost.

I believe I've had this happen to me before a couple of years ago when I was back in Malaysia. It was one of those nights where I couldn't exactly sleep therefore there I was lying on my bed... just thinking. Must've watched a scary movie because I was thinking about some scary stuff and basically just scared myself stiff.. Same thing happened. Couldn't move.

Although I say that the both times that it has happened to me, that they were psychologically induced, I do believe that the supernatural thing does happen though. BUt just not to me. Not that I'd want the supernatural version happening to me.

Ahh.. I think I will go do the photos for umsa.tk now.

Hey.. you guys wanna see pictures from the events that I've been talking about? Visit Umsa's website la. PIctures are under "event reviews and photos"

Had a really interesting ping pong messaging session with Gary through Umsa.tk actually.

Have fun dearies. Keep well. I want to sleep... soon. hehehe.. So much for exercise over sleeping. hahahaha.. will salsa more.. It's damn good exercise.

Comments

Popular Posts