987th post. Ooh.. Should start planning a big celebratory pointless 1000th post. Not like anyone would notice anyway...
If you put me on a deserted island.. I'll die of boredom. I am.. such.. a social person that I'm already itching for companionship NOW! Rawwrr!!! Need.. companions to chatter chatter with.. My goodness... Help!!!!
No.. I correct myself. I will die of INSANITY!!!!!!! I have become one of those people who are too busy usually that one cannot just simply sit down and just.. relax. No.. I have to be doing something now. Oh.. I can't explain the feeling. I just feel SOMETHING is not right. Eh.. Tak tau la.
It's another one of those 'blogging is pointless' moments. Wait la. I'll be eating my words.. soon. This is depressing. I think the quietness of this blog causes depression. hahah.. Like I said. no communication=insane Christine. hehehehe.. Gone.. I'm gonna flood umsa.tk now. That place is ALMOST a ghost town!
Hahhaha.. gone... gone gonee...
Just listening to music now. it's keeping me sane. Sorry.. but it seriously is the only thing that's preventing me from losing my mind now!!!EEEEee.... weirdo.
If you put me on a deserted island.. I'll die of boredom. I am.. such.. a social person that I'm already itching for companionship NOW! Rawwrr!!! Need.. companions to chatter chatter with.. My goodness... Help!!!!
No.. I correct myself. I will die of INSANITY!!!!!!! I have become one of those people who are too busy usually that one cannot just simply sit down and just.. relax. No.. I have to be doing something now. Oh.. I can't explain the feeling. I just feel SOMETHING is not right. Eh.. Tak tau la.
It's another one of those 'blogging is pointless' moments. Wait la. I'll be eating my words.. soon. This is depressing. I think the quietness of this blog causes depression. hahah.. Like I said. no communication=insane Christine. hehehehe.. Gone.. I'm gonna flood umsa.tk now. That place is ALMOST a ghost town!
Hahhaha.. gone... gone gonee...
Just listening to music now. it's keeping me sane. Sorry.. but it seriously is the only thing that's preventing me from losing my mind now!!!EEEEee.... weirdo.
Comments