Without realising it.. I've somehow been lifted out of my home-sickness and slight depressive state that I was in when I first arrived back here.
Thanks to my friends, UMSA, the constant flow of birthday parties I've had to attend, uni work and other stuff, I have been kept busy.
Maybe there are some things worth looking forward to in NZ.
However, that just brings about the confusion over which country I call 'home'. Groan. Why can't I call both home? Well, I do. BUt it just feels..so wrong? Sigh.
Well, maybe there are some things or people to look forward to in NZ. *smiles contentedly*
ps: I still do miss erm.. home(Malaysia) and my friends back there. I wish life weren't too complicated sometimes. Looking forward to my trip back in LESS THAN TWO WEEKS!!!!!!
Thanks to my friends, UMSA, the constant flow of birthday parties I've had to attend, uni work and other stuff, I have been kept busy.
Maybe there are some things worth looking forward to in NZ.
However, that just brings about the confusion over which country I call 'home'. Groan. Why can't I call both home? Well, I do. BUt it just feels..so wrong? Sigh.
Well, maybe there are some things or people to look forward to in NZ. *smiles contentedly*
ps: I still do miss erm.. home(Malaysia) and my friends back there. I wish life weren't too complicated sometimes. Looking forward to my trip back in LESS THAN TWO WEEKS!!!!!!
Comments