Rawwwrrr!!!!

eeyeer.. damn mood spoiler! I suppose blogger hated my post so much that they decided to do some editing of its own. By not posting my whole post. So I just gave the finger to my computer. Ahh.. such is life. WHat's blogging when you don't lose a couple of posts no?

Right. Passed out for about 2 hours just now. Was just too tired to move from the lousy position I was on the bed. Hmm.. Just could not open my eyes. Was contented hugging my round pig and just sleeping. Snoooze is gooood. hehehehe.

Well, to cut a long story short. I was complaining about the itch on my arms. I have patches of red spots on my arms. It looks like I have sun burn on just some spots on my arms. Looks yuck. Groan. And then there are the tiny bumps that are littered over my arms. Grrr... Itchy like mad. Need to constantly be in an air-conditioned room. Haih...

Me=a little bit of a shopaholic. Went a little crazy today. Victor, who was soooo kind to buy me dinner, was erm.. surprised that all those bags(which weren't that many okay!) were for me!

Ahh.. talking about Victor.. ooooOO.. So 'yau yeng'(smart looking) in his suit man! ho ho ho.. caught sight of him walking towards me while I was paying for my new jeans. waaahh.. So proud of him. He's probably the first of my classmates to start working. Sheal too! yeesh. I'm feeling rather left behind now. Still stuck in uni for another year or two I'm thinking. ugh >.<". Jakun as well okay? Can or not? Hahhah.. Friend bought me dinner with money he earned okay!? Hahha.. although, I get the feeling Vic probably is glad his gf doesn't eat as much as I do!! rofl. Hey! I didn't have much to eat the whole day okay? So by the time I got comfy in the restaurant, the smell of food started to make my tummy rumble! Hahha.. Shopped until I didn't realise that I was hungry AND tired. ooo boy.

Well, here are some pictures. Need to go worry about my project now. Ugh.. COMpany oh company.. all I want are a few little details. please please won't you reply my emails???

sniff sniff.. Need to delegate someone to help me phone the co. up again. rawwrrr!!!! Need to bug them like a bloody buzzing bee stuck in their ear.

My darling friend who's fondly known to her friends and sister as.. squid.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket
We camwhored in the bread shop, we camwhored after I purchased my shoes and Finally.. we camwhored in front of knifeman!

Steamboat with the whanau(pronounced FA-nau, means family)
Image hosting by Photobucket
Starting 'em young.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
See... proof.

Okay. gotta go make some er... text messages and emails to my group members. RAWwrrr..

Comments

Popular Posts