More idiots to deal with..
Tomorrow, shall be "scream at idiots day". Well, maybe not scream. But rest assured, bitchiest face and most serious tone of voice will be used. Bad mood+bad situations. Not good. Need happy drug. Happy drug currently not available.
Letter I received today(has been edited and truncated).
Addressed to Christine H., from Wilson parking.
Dear 'Valued' Customer,
Account number:#######
Overdue balance: $75.00
Your account is currently overdue. Please find your account details attached. Failure to keep your account current is in breach of our standard Parking Licence Agreement clause 1.1 and 8.1, which states that payment is required on the first day of each month, payable in advance.
If we do not receive payment by 16 April 2006, you will leave us no option but to terminate your account. If you choose to blablablablablabalaablalla reconnection fee will apply.
As it is the policy of this organisation that every contact with out clients shall be one of a courteous interest, I am sending you this letter as a last appeal that you forward us your payment of $75.00 by the date mentioned above.
We strongly suggest you take action to resolve this matter with us today. Please contact the writer immediately lif you have any queries regarding this matter.
Yours faithfully,
WILSON PARKING NEW ZEALAND(1992) LIMITED.
Signed
Erykah J.
Accounts Receivable.
In response to the letter:
Dear Wilson Parking,
Firstly I would like to point out that YOUR STAFF when contacted regarding my lost acccess card TOLD ME that they would CREDIT the payment AUTOMATICALLY from my bank account. Thus, I did not have to send in any extra payment whatsoever. With my card pack, I was NOT adviced any further on the payment for the replacement of the lost access card. Granted, it was MY fault for losing the card, however, I AM paying you that $75.00 aren't I?
Also, it doesn't help that you do NOT send me receipts for my payment. Hello? You invoice me. But do you give me any indication when you DO receive payments? Like, not only in the FOLLOWING month's invoice?
I would also like to point out that ANY effort I made to contact your staff IMMEDIATELY after reading the rather STRONGLY worded letter, which by the way has somewhat INSULTED me(because I'm feeling uber bitchy and easily pissed off recently), has been, what I feel, blatantly IGNORED. Firstly, I phoned your company at approx. 3.50pm. However, having only got through to your ACCOUNTS personnel's voicemail, I did as instructed and left my phone number, name and account number. Then I took my nap while waiting for your 'prompt' personnel to return my phone call. I then roused myself out of my wonderful slumber to again attempt to CONTACT YOUR STAFF IMMEDIATELY at 4.30pm. I know this for sure as I set my alarm clock for that time.
So, I phoned you again. Lo and behold, I GOT THE DAMNED VOICEMAIL AGAIN. I'm sorry.. 4.30pm? It's only Tuesday for crying out loud. Excuse me if I seem to have the tendency to think that your staff is slack however aren't normal working hours till 5pm?? Oh, why did I come to such a conclusion? Because the voicemail basically had this message for me: "Hello there! Erykah has left the building!"
So, don't blame me if I bite your head off tomorrow as any attempt on MY part to be PROMPT and IMMEDIATE has basically been stunted by your lack-of-customer-friendliness.
Thank you and good day to you.
Signed,
Frustrated Customer who thinks that you're being condescending by your lack of sensitivity in using the word 'valued'.
Letter I received today(has been edited and truncated).
Addressed to Christine H., from Wilson parking.
Dear 'Valued' Customer,
Account number:#######
Overdue balance: $75.00
Your account is currently overdue. Please find your account details attached. Failure to keep your account current is in breach of our standard Parking Licence Agreement clause 1.1 and 8.1, which states that payment is required on the first day of each month, payable in advance.
If we do not receive payment by 16 April 2006, you will leave us no option but to terminate your account. If you choose to blablablablablabalaablalla reconnection fee will apply.
As it is the policy of this organisation that every contact with out clients shall be one of a courteous interest, I am sending you this letter as a last appeal that you forward us your payment of $75.00 by the date mentioned above.
We strongly suggest you take action to resolve this matter with us today. Please contact the writer immediately lif you have any queries regarding this matter.
Yours faithfully,
WILSON PARKING NEW ZEALAND(1992) LIMITED.
Signed
Erykah J.
Accounts Receivable.
In response to the letter:
Dear Wilson Parking,
Firstly I would like to point out that YOUR STAFF when contacted regarding my lost acccess card TOLD ME that they would CREDIT the payment AUTOMATICALLY from my bank account. Thus, I did not have to send in any extra payment whatsoever. With my card pack, I was NOT adviced any further on the payment for the replacement of the lost access card. Granted, it was MY fault for losing the card, however, I AM paying you that $75.00 aren't I?
Also, it doesn't help that you do NOT send me receipts for my payment. Hello? You invoice me. But do you give me any indication when you DO receive payments? Like, not only in the FOLLOWING month's invoice?
I would also like to point out that ANY effort I made to contact your staff IMMEDIATELY after reading the rather STRONGLY worded letter, which by the way has somewhat INSULTED me(because I'm feeling uber bitchy and easily pissed off recently), has been, what I feel, blatantly IGNORED. Firstly, I phoned your company at approx. 3.50pm. However, having only got through to your ACCOUNTS personnel's voicemail, I did as instructed and left my phone number, name and account number. Then I took my nap while waiting for your 'prompt' personnel to return my phone call. I then roused myself out of my wonderful slumber to again attempt to CONTACT YOUR STAFF IMMEDIATELY at 4.30pm. I know this for sure as I set my alarm clock for that time.
So, I phoned you again. Lo and behold, I GOT THE DAMNED VOICEMAIL AGAIN. I'm sorry.. 4.30pm? It's only Tuesday for crying out loud. Excuse me if I seem to have the tendency to think that your staff is slack however aren't normal working hours till 5pm?? Oh, why did I come to such a conclusion? Because the voicemail basically had this message for me: "Hello there! Erykah has left the building!"
So, don't blame me if I bite your head off tomorrow as any attempt on MY part to be PROMPT and IMMEDIATE has basically been stunted by your lack-of-customer-friendliness.
Thank you and good day to you.
Signed,
Frustrated Customer who thinks that you're being condescending by your lack of sensitivity in using the word 'valued'.
Comments