An apparently cruisy week is turning into a nightmare waiting to happen. Aaaa... well, such is life. Now where is my happy happy drug?
I have things going on in my mind. Can't concentrate on studying. haih.. normal la. Dinner dinner.. what should I have.. Thinking of having tom yam soup with noodle.. mmm.. perfect for a shitty weathered day like today.
I was a good girl. I stayed home. Can't say that I didn't make the wrong choice. Trust my sister to say short lunch only to return home at past 5. Man.. like that the housework will never get done.
Ask to vacuum the house. Vacuum the living area and dining, well, basically one level and she complains of being tired. Right. How about the three weeks where I vacuumed upstairs, downstairs and all 3 flights of staircases! Basically EVERYWHERE except for her room!? Yeesh. Including kitchen benchtop, tv top, any surface la! YEesh!!
NOt gonna bother. Don't wanna cook dinner for her. I'm going to have my own thing. Heh. Too grumpy already. 10 million times have announced to the whole bloody household that the knife-sharpening stone retains water and should NOT be put into the cupboard because the water from the stone soaks into the paper lining the cupboard. Don't ask me why the stone retains water even after dunno how many days.. It just does. bleh.. Still find the stone in the cupboard with soaked paper at its bottom. Even cleared this special space for it on the benchtop.
Yeah.. I know. I'm ranting again. Oh well.
I think I'm going to make dinner now.. Hearty dinner? Or a light one? Dunno eh.. Maybe a light one. Then I can bring the rest of the food to uni. Hehehe.. Don't need to cook tomorrow. Have got chicken eldest sis cooked yesterday before she left for Malaysia. Wheee.. I love my eldest sis... at times. hahaha.. Oh well, she puts up with her grumpy littlest sis no? Hahhaa.. she deserves to be loved. kekeke.. Oh.. I was ranting abt sis no.2. Haih.. Eldest sis is on her way back to malaysia already. She should be arriving in... well, let's see....6 hours time I think. 4 days till it's my turn!
Ahh.. dinnertime.. DING DING!!!
I have things going on in my mind. Can't concentrate on studying. haih.. normal la. Dinner dinner.. what should I have.. Thinking of having tom yam soup with noodle.. mmm.. perfect for a shitty weathered day like today.
I was a good girl. I stayed home. Can't say that I didn't make the wrong choice. Trust my sister to say short lunch only to return home at past 5. Man.. like that the housework will never get done.
Ask to vacuum the house. Vacuum the living area and dining, well, basically one level and she complains of being tired. Right. How about the three weeks where I vacuumed upstairs, downstairs and all 3 flights of staircases! Basically EVERYWHERE except for her room!? Yeesh. Including kitchen benchtop, tv top, any surface la! YEesh!!
NOt gonna bother. Don't wanna cook dinner for her. I'm going to have my own thing. Heh. Too grumpy already. 10 million times have announced to the whole bloody household that the knife-sharpening stone retains water and should NOT be put into the cupboard because the water from the stone soaks into the paper lining the cupboard. Don't ask me why the stone retains water even after dunno how many days.. It just does. bleh.. Still find the stone in the cupboard with soaked paper at its bottom. Even cleared this special space for it on the benchtop.
Yeah.. I know. I'm ranting again. Oh well.
I think I'm going to make dinner now.. Hearty dinner? Or a light one? Dunno eh.. Maybe a light one. Then I can bring the rest of the food to uni. Hehehe.. Don't need to cook tomorrow. Have got chicken eldest sis cooked yesterday before she left for Malaysia. Wheee.. I love my eldest sis... at times. hahaha.. Oh well, she puts up with her grumpy littlest sis no? Hahhaa.. she deserves to be loved. kekeke.. Oh.. I was ranting abt sis no.2. Haih.. Eldest sis is on her way back to malaysia already. She should be arriving in... well, let's see....6 hours time I think. 4 days till it's my turn!
Ahh.. dinnertime.. DING DING!!!
Comments