Groan.
i just finished a powerpoint presentation of pictures from sis' wedding in NZ to be shown at the dinner tomorrow. It took me like 3 hours to finish. It doesn't even look THAT impressive.
I have yet to prepare my 'yam seng' er..."speech".
I am currently waiting for my painted nails to dry... and running on 6 hours of sleep plus jetlag.
why?? Because i'm a doofus and an idiot. Too excited sometimes that I volunteer to do silly things. Haih. why I do not know. I thought it'd be interestng to have the powerpoint thing. And I like yam seng-ing and I wanna do it. Aaaahhhhhhh... stupid.
You know what ppl are really good at? Complaining and not appreciating. Mmmm.. sounds familiar. ahahaha.. sounds like me. maybe i should take a cue from that. So irritating when someone comments when it's so obvious that I'm not even halfway done with the thing.
OhmyGOoDNESSssss... what if ppl don't laugh when I make a fool of myself on stage so that they'll laugh?? What if my jokes are like.. totally not understood? better go draft it out now. eeekk!!!!
okay.. sleep deprived.. yawn. hope i don't get no swollen eyes tomorrow!!
I have yet to prepare my 'yam seng' er..."speech".
I am currently waiting for my painted nails to dry... and running on 6 hours of sleep plus jetlag.
why?? Because i'm a doofus and an idiot. Too excited sometimes that I volunteer to do silly things. Haih. why I do not know. I thought it'd be interestng to have the powerpoint thing. And I like yam seng-ing and I wanna do it. Aaaahhhhhhh... stupid.
You know what ppl are really good at? Complaining and not appreciating. Mmmm.. sounds familiar. ahahaha.. sounds like me. maybe i should take a cue from that. So irritating when someone comments when it's so obvious that I'm not even halfway done with the thing.
OhmyGOoDNESSssss... what if ppl don't laugh when I make a fool of myself on stage so that they'll laugh?? What if my jokes are like.. totally not understood? better go draft it out now. eeekk!!!!
okay.. sleep deprived.. yawn. hope i don't get no swollen eyes tomorrow!!
Comments