Frustration is building. I am looking at phones.. but the bloody website's not working.. Same goes for the DAMN Malaysian airlines friggin frequent flyer website. RAWR!!!

I can't seem to access anythign or sort anything out! GRRRR..

You know what I'd like to gripe about? Freaking stupid websites that are so damn bloody animated that it slows down EVERYTHING.. okay.. fine laa.. my computer old already. BUt STILL!!! What the heck. it's so damn fancy that it gets ANNOYING. COME ON. I seriously just want to look at the friggin phones laaaa.. gripe gripe gripe.. I'm either being really practical and I actually make sense.. or I'm just growing old. O.o... Shocking.

BWahahhaha.. I found the low-bandwith version. THis should make things a little simpler and faster. Rawrr..

I love AIr.... where's my bf.. I think he's sleeping. SIgh.. No one's online. So bored.. OH well.. should sleep soon-ish.. Mmm.. not feeling 100% either and I have so much to do. gah.

Comments

Popular Posts