Ouch..
Ordered the fried katsu pork.. with fried udon noodle.. and I asked for a
little spicy.. it's SPICY.. ouch ouch ouch...
Waited like 20 minutes for food.. but oh well.. food's okay. Not too bad I
suppose but the katsu pork is a bit over-fried.
Mum and dad are here.. Wwhheeeee.. hehehe..
Bf met my parents yesterday and I met his.. Hmm.. okay.. his family just.. well,
is not used to me I think. I believe I kinda made them feel quite odd because I
think they went quite out of their way for me :(. But it was all good. Hehhe..
mmmm.. Kinda bored. Been a rather unproductive day so far. The most productive
thing was me going over to the biology building and talking to the guy about
cutting my samples and me putting more samples in to freeze-dry. Yeesh.. I was
sleeping earlier in the lab. Was too sleepy. Oh noooes.. My head of department
came into the lab.. and I woke up and I saw him.. Eee.. What more.. I had taken
off my glasses to actually sleep properly.. oh noes><".. Haih.. oh well..
hehehhe.. I'm hardworking... most of the other times. Hahhahhhaa..
OKay okay.. I better eat quickly.. I have to go down to the stores.
Tata lala..
Comments