Mmm.. I think I don't like it when ppl refuse to take pictures.. I find it annoying. I'm sorry.. It just is to me. It's like I have to beg you to take a photo with me or let me take a photo. I mean, all I want is a memory of you. So, why can't you let me take a picture of you?
Anyway, I'm being the VERY pms-y lately. Can't seem to stop eating either. Sigh sigh..
Been comparing photos of me from Mei and now. Sigh.. NO comments. It's depressing..
OKay.. confirm PMS-ing. Lol..
My carrot samples are currently drying in the freeze dryer.. Whoopee.. *cough cough*
Seriously no mood to do anything but too full to go to sleep. Don't really feel like speaking to anyone either. *sigh*.
Anyway, I'm being the VERY pms-y lately. Can't seem to stop eating either. Sigh sigh..
Been comparing photos of me from Mei and now. Sigh.. NO comments. It's depressing..
OKay.. confirm PMS-ing. Lol..
My carrot samples are currently drying in the freeze dryer.. Whoopee.. *cough cough*
Seriously no mood to do anything but too full to go to sleep. Don't really feel like speaking to anyone either. *sigh*.
Comments