I guess it's a matter of getting used to the idea of not really having a holiday. It's a matter of getting used to life without much holidays.

I'm no more a kid. 21 years old I am. Turning 22 in just over a month's time. I have to stop daydreaming and wake up to reality. Maybe life isn't what I had hoped it to be. THen again, there's the saying that everything happens for a reason. Also, as a Christian, there should also be the belief that God has a plan for everything.

I don't know what I'm sayin. I'm just crapping really.. 22 days to Christmas... Boy.. Time sure passes by real fast. I have not done my Christmas shopping yet. Neither have I set a budget for how much I'd like to spend. As I've told a friend. I'm probably going to end up spending 1/4 of my pay from my whole studentship on presents. Gosh..

I have not much dosh eh..Everything's going over-budget.. Sigh.. I also dunno la..-.-"

Arms are a little achy. I went swimming with Mei Fang at the place where she works. She tried teaching me to backstroke properly. LOl.. Aiyah.. I can float now.. Wheeeeee.. *paddles around the pool*. We went for dinner at this Jap place at the marina near the ferry terminal out in HOwick area.. Not too bad la the food. But I guess not the best. Mmm.. Eat so much. THanks so much for the nice day darling. Save me from my Sunday blues again! ^.^ *kiss kiss*

OH crap.. 11.45pm.. I'm meant to be sleeping in 15 mins. I still have so many things to do! Argh! Seriously-.-" Tata lala ppl.

Comments

Popular Posts