Goooood morning!:D

Today, I'm happy. heheheh..

Also snacking loads-.-". aiyoh.

I bought myself a pack of peanuts.. whoops. haiyoh..

Funny how one little sentence can change your mood so drastically. Hehehe.. Been
ages since I've done pilates. Did a 20 minute session yesterday. Sheesh. It's
not easy -.-".

Mmm.. let's see.. Think I'm eating too much. Sigh. Again. yah..

It's raining outside. Popped over to the engineering dept to pass something to a
lecturer there and it started pouring like mad. Good thing I know the covered
walkways. hehehe.. So I hung around the commons for a few minutes while waiting
for the rain to let up. Ended up buying a few things. Oops.. Spending again.
hey.. i needed to buy these things okay? Okay.. except for the almonds maybe.
Lol.

Ahh.. I better start researching. Hey.. if there isn't anything published.. My
work may be published if my lecturer decides that it's worth to be.

Comments

Popular Posts