I am so tired that I don't even feel like talking to anyone.
People whom I usually am okay with, I find irritating to talk to for small little things. I have a really bad temper.. It's really not funny. Sigh.. So honestly, if I keep silent, trust me... it's for the better.. I don't want to end up snapping or saying something really sarcastic and hurting your feelings.
The weekend is only a day away. I cannot wait! ONly one day of experimenting to go:D woohoo!
People whom I usually am okay with, I find irritating to talk to for small little things. I have a really bad temper.. It's really not funny. Sigh.. So honestly, if I keep silent, trust me... it's for the better.. I don't want to end up snapping or saying something really sarcastic and hurting your feelings.
The weekend is only a day away. I cannot wait! ONly one day of experimenting to go:D woohoo!
Comments