I think I've found the phone for me.. Mmm.. now, the only thing is, do I really need 3G? THe only person I'd probably have video phone calls with is the bf... and he doesn't have a 3G phone.. So,mmm.. what's the point right?
So far, I've been looking at Sony ericsson phones. Really interested in the K610i.. I think that is basically the same as the V630i which is available here in NZ. Just slight differences on the face plate etc.. But I'd prefer to get the K610i.. the casing is nicer.. I'd love the RED one!
Then there's K750i.. not too bad as well. THis one doesn't have 3G though. Slightly cheaper than the 550,558 and 610i. THe Z610i.. well, it's just out of my budget I suppose.. It's soooo nice though. I like Z550i because it's simple and there's the colour I like, pearl copper. The problem is this phone has no 3G. Also, this phone is a flip phone.. SOoooo...
I'm confused. It's a little hard for me to choose cuz I think I might be able to get the K610i equivalent, that is V630i, for cheap here in NZ as there's a promo on atm. But, I'd still like to check out that phone in M'sia though. THey have nicer colours. Lol.. Anyway.. i'm really tired.. I better go to sleep. NiGHT!
So far, I've been looking at Sony ericsson phones. Really interested in the K610i.. I think that is basically the same as the V630i which is available here in NZ. Just slight differences on the face plate etc.. But I'd prefer to get the K610i.. the casing is nicer.. I'd love the RED one!
Then there's K750i.. not too bad as well. THis one doesn't have 3G though. Slightly cheaper than the 550,558 and 610i. THe Z610i.. well, it's just out of my budget I suppose.. It's soooo nice though. I like Z550i because it's simple and there's the colour I like, pearl copper. The problem is this phone has no 3G. Also, this phone is a flip phone.. SOoooo...
I'm confused. It's a little hard for me to choose cuz I think I might be able to get the K610i equivalent, that is V630i, for cheap here in NZ as there's a promo on atm. But, I'd still like to check out that phone in M'sia though. THey have nicer colours. Lol.. Anyway.. i'm really tired.. I better go to sleep. NiGHT!
Comments