Mmm..

I think the movies depict it very well..

The typical dysfunctional family.. Every family is dysfunctional. THere isn't one that isn't dysfunctional. Lol.. and my family just had its first annual meltdown. Ahh.. the joys of family get togethers..

Currently, every tip of my finger is being covered but the sticky part of band-aids.. My fingertips are well, hardening rather quickly due to the excessive guitar playing. I ain't getting any better either.. sheesh.. Hahhahah..

Well, nothing much to say about today. Made wantans again..

I had a nice lunch with Amy darling. It was good. Thank you for making me drag myself out lor.. and then we went to newmarket.. and I ended up shopping. I bought 2 new tops from Glassons.. It was quite cheap. 12.90 for singlets.. Bought one yellow and one pink one.. Nice pastels. :).. also got a swimsuit from Supre.. Er... well, they term it a monokini... let's just say.. I will not be wearing this with my parents around.. Mmm.. so much for trying to reduce my spending. Sigh.. I dare not even type out the budget because I have a stinking feeling that it's gone.. way... over.. budget. SIgh..

Oh wells.. 2 days to Christmas.. or should I say, 2 more sleeps:)..

PRESENTS!!! I OPEN THEE TOMORROWWWW!!! wheeeeeee ^.^..

Comments

Popular Posts