OKay.. in continuance of the post posted on Wednesday in which I questioned "Am I capable of doing anything?". Maybe the question isn't "Am I capable of doing anything?".. Maybe it's "AM I capable of doing anything to my BEST ABILITY and not lose my interest in xx amount of time?".

Am I actually able to stop being an all-rounder. IN which almost EVERYTHING I do is pretty okay. OKay.. If I put effort in I'm pretty sure I can do it. Yes.. That's me.. I think I'm able to do anything if I just put the effort in. OKay. I hate this ability or rather habit of trying to be the best and going too overly mad on it. If I do something, I cannot do it halfway. I have to see it to the end. THen there are the things which I try doing and lose interest in.. well, okay.. until after achieving a certain level of proficiency in it.

Can I just focus on something and make it through to the end... not for just a short period of time but for a loooooongg time. SIgh.. THings just bore me.

Comments

Popular Posts