Hmm
So, the new year's is just.. roughly one and a half days away..Yet, it doesn't feel like the new year is coming. Nope.. I think I've just lost all sense of.. time.
I don't really know what to expect for next year. If you believe in horoscopes, well, mine ain't looking too prime. Kinda daunting actually. Feeling quite tired. I think I must be over-sleeping lately.. I have been getting between 9-10 hours of sleep I think each day. It's so hard to pull myself out of bed. It took me a good 2 hours to get myself up and off the bed. INdeed..
Heck.. I'm having so much fun with the emoticons. After blogging for a good 2 and half years.. Or has it already been 3? No.. actually more like 2 only.. OH wait... 3.. Gee, time really has passed by that quickly? Goodness gracious! OKay.. just checked.. as of December the 12th... my blog turned 3!
Oh dearie me.. I didn't even realise that!
My own birthday's in roughly about a week's time. I really don't know what I want to do to celebrate it. Not so appealing I guess anymore. Sigh.. and so it has happened, I have turned into an adult.. filled not with the zest of life.. but the monotony of it all. Good grief!
Yup.. Thanks Ooi Keong for the b'day wish.. so early on..
New year's resolution no. 1: Stop cursing so much.

I don't really know what to expect for next year. If you believe in horoscopes, well, mine ain't looking too prime. Kinda daunting actually. Feeling quite tired. I think I must be over-sleeping lately.. I have been getting between 9-10 hours of sleep I think each day. It's so hard to pull myself out of bed. It took me a good 2 hours to get myself up and off the bed. INdeed..

Heck.. I'm having so much fun with the emoticons. After blogging for a good 2 and half years.. Or has it already been 3? No.. actually more like 2 only.. OH wait... 3.. Gee, time really has passed by that quickly? Goodness gracious! OKay.. just checked.. as of December the 12th... my blog turned 3!
Oh dearie me.. I didn't even realise that! My own birthday's in roughly about a week's time. I really don't know what I want to do to celebrate it. Not so appealing I guess anymore. Sigh.. and so it has happened, I have turned into an adult.. filled not with the zest of life.. but the monotony of it all. Good grief!
Yup.. Thanks Ooi Keong for the b'day wish.. so early on..New year's resolution no. 1: Stop cursing so much.
Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com
Comments