My sister irks the living shit out of me.
So does housework. Spending 40 minutes just washing up in the kitchen is just.. plain.. stupid to me. I don't know why.. or how.
I don't understand how the heck it's so difficult to just RINSE the bloody plate and stuff it in the dishwasher. I also hate having housework dumped on me.
I hate hate hate hate hate it.
ABout 45 minutes ago I was in a good mood. I no longer am.
So, fine.. maybe I'm letting the little things get to me again. I choose to be like this. Woe is me, I'm going to be a hermit.
I'm beginning to despise myself.
I don't get it. I'm letting the stupidest things get on my nerves. I can choose to let it not get to me, yet I do take it on and let it get to me. So what if I lost 40 mins to doing stufF? I have to do it anyway right in the end. Yet I just feel the frustration build up within me and I just get so.. annoyed. I don't know what to do.
I know this is my third blog post. I am just trying to get rid of the negative energy with me so that I don't end up taking it out on the ppl around me. It's... somewhat working I suppose. THough, I guess I'm no longer used to it. I used to do this. Just blog away my frustrations, but I got told that it was like having a relationship with my blog instead of me. SO, I guess I stopped. Yet, lately, I feel like I should turn back to this... I don't know. It's just.. complicated. Maybe not so much..
BUt I'm stubborn you see. I make a decision.. and I'm stubborn. I know what may be good and better for me yet I still choose the more difficult path. JUST because. JUST because I chose it in the first place. Thus, my frustration just builds. But that's just me. I guess I'm retreating into my shell. I sometimes feel like I want to interact with people sometimes. Very different no, from the me that used to be?
Sigh.. This feels so much better. Good. It's working.
So does housework. Spending 40 minutes just washing up in the kitchen is just.. plain.. stupid to me. I don't know why.. or how.
I don't understand how the heck it's so difficult to just RINSE the bloody plate and stuff it in the dishwasher. I also hate having housework dumped on me.
I hate hate hate hate hate it.
ABout 45 minutes ago I was in a good mood. I no longer am.
So, fine.. maybe I'm letting the little things get to me again. I choose to be like this. Woe is me, I'm going to be a hermit.
I'm beginning to despise myself.
I don't get it. I'm letting the stupidest things get on my nerves. I can choose to let it not get to me, yet I do take it on and let it get to me. So what if I lost 40 mins to doing stufF? I have to do it anyway right in the end. Yet I just feel the frustration build up within me and I just get so.. annoyed. I don't know what to do.
I know this is my third blog post. I am just trying to get rid of the negative energy with me so that I don't end up taking it out on the ppl around me. It's... somewhat working I suppose. THough, I guess I'm no longer used to it. I used to do this. Just blog away my frustrations, but I got told that it was like having a relationship with my blog instead of me. SO, I guess I stopped. Yet, lately, I feel like I should turn back to this... I don't know. It's just.. complicated. Maybe not so much..
BUt I'm stubborn you see. I make a decision.. and I'm stubborn. I know what may be good and better for me yet I still choose the more difficult path. JUST because. JUST because I chose it in the first place. Thus, my frustration just builds. But that's just me. I guess I'm retreating into my shell. I sometimes feel like I want to interact with people sometimes. Very different no, from the me that used to be?
Sigh.. This feels so much better. Good. It's working.
Comments