Photoblog:


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

23 days to Christmas....

It doesn't feel like it was too long ago that I was putting up the Christmas tree as well last year...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I like the tree back in Malaysia better.. It's bigger.... and I love the decorations.. the little delicate angels..

Anyway.. a few other photos for you:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I love it how my sister reads labels..... NOT!(har har.. Borat ppl.. Borat..)


Lemon cake with crunchy top:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Parmigiana:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
not too bad right?

'Twas the night before Mei flew off... hahahaha.. like old couple arguing only.. lol!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


THis journal.. is older than I... It's older than my father... and mother... It was published 1943 I do believe.. It was during WWII, Japanese occupation of Malaysia and what not.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Le courtesy car.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Comments

Popular Posts