Hola
I'm back.. sunburnt and all.. lalallaa... owww... red shoulders *tears*... hmmm.. but indeed... Sleepy.. oink.. Mmm.. "oh noo.... dark already...
" heheheh.. typical asian reaction to getting sunburnt.. whereas the typical kwai loh reaction would be "oh yeahh!! tan!!!^.^
"
Sigh... Okay lah.. I need to have a balance between having a tan and not looking too much like a ... white chicken.. although.. I seriously need to get the bf in the sun as well.. else he'll ended up fairer than me... bwahhaha.. cannot!!!
mmm.. eat loads on the trip, as would be expected from a trip. However, did have a good 2 hour plus hike around the cathedral cove area... oh my goodness.. 45 mins hike uphill and downhill.. just to get to the place.. hah.. survived that.. Monkeyed around gemstone bay on some rocks... *fuuhh* had a really nice albeit extremely... slow.... dinner.. hahaha.. more later. I'm going to spaz now.
Toodles.
" heheheh.. typical asian reaction to getting sunburnt.. whereas the typical kwai loh reaction would be "oh yeahh!! tan!!!^.^
"Sigh... Okay lah.. I need to have a balance between having a tan and not looking too much like a ... white chicken.. although.. I seriously need to get the bf in the sun as well.. else he'll ended up fairer than me... bwahhaha.. cannot!!!
mmm.. eat loads on the trip, as would be expected from a trip. However, did have a good 2 hour plus hike around the cathedral cove area... oh my goodness.. 45 mins hike uphill and downhill.. just to get to the place.. hah.. survived that.. Monkeyed around gemstone bay on some rocks... *fuuhh* had a really nice albeit extremely... slow.... dinner.. hahaha.. more later. I'm going to spaz now.
Toodles.
Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com
Comments