Back to being random.. again.

The price of sounds system and lighting rental is waaaayyyyyyy.. shocking. Sniffles. 2 weeks till ball. I've got my fairy wings(which have a little tear in them.. nooOOOO!!) and my wand! hehehehe.. Couldn't find blue wings.. Got purple ones.. er... Yeah.. Also ordered some flowers for my hair.

Ran around the whole morning. Then came home. Buzzed out again not too long after sitting down to go settle the flowers for my hair.

POol competition was good. It was good to mingle and all. Fun:)

I was having the funny adrenaline rush I get with crowds again. Yeah.. It's horrible. My hands shake. My body just feels weird.

BUmped into a few friends. They had a table next to one of the UMSA ones.

Played a round of pool with Ian as my partner. Suffice to say.. He downed most of the balls. I only sunk one. Not very good today as opposed to last week. I enjoy playing pool though I have to say.. ALthough.. Next time, I shall wear a less revealing top. Yeah.. was more worried about flashing ppl my boobs than making the shot resulting in ... not very good shots. Embarassing la.. so many pplL!!

Interestingly enough. Met a couple of new ppl. I cannot remember their faces/names. But hopefully in time I will remember their faces even if I don't remember their names. Heh.. -.-" I know. I have momentary loss of memory a lot. Nvm.. I have their photo... I think.. Oh dear.

Went over to Kevin's place after pool. I kind of took the wrong roads. Got lost a bit. Hahha.. Not good when your car petrol tank's warning light comes on.. Heh.. reminder to self: PUmp petrol tomorrow else monday ....er.. hahahha..

I had fun. It was nice just chilling out! Thanks Kevin!!!:D

The house smells of sambal.. eek.. Quite strong the smell. Oh well, for good food, you just have to put up with some things.

I think I'm rather stupid in some ways. In ways that I want something, I don't know how to look for bargains and I get cheated. Aih.. Oh well.. PLus my fickleness is really just so dumb sometimes. WEll, no... make that most of the time. I think I shall go sleep now. I don't know whether to say that my weekend thus far has been productive or not. Hopefully.. it has. Anyway, later gators. I'm off to do.. WORK. no.. maybe sleep. hehehehhe..

I think pool competitions should be organised more often.

Highlight of the night: Kevin and Jengis singing "I believe in a thing called love" by The Darkness. I have to say. Kevin can pull it off. SEriously. Even the high bits! mmm.. Just wondering if I should post the video I took of them singing on my blog or not... Yeah la.. Have to sign up for youtube then. Meep!

And a few pics for you.

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
the only pic of me the whole night.. hahaha.. yeah.. and it's a bad one too!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Comments

Popular Posts