Photoblog: UMSA ball 2006

SO, I finally did it.

I googled my name. My full name in fact. The outcome/conclusion?

I am still rather anonymous on the internet. Tadaaaa.. hehehehe..

Very good? I suppose.

First day in a LOOooooong time that I've just spazzed out. Hehehee.. ENjoyed it thoroughly.:D

I have nothing much to say.. I should post some pictures up but I'm just too lazy. snooze.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
the stage and backdrop

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Damn.. I should've made a traffic light with those spotlights!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The best photo of me on the night.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I couldn't climb up the stairs.. but when I finally did.. what did I do??
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I camwhored.. for a few photos only cuz the majority of pics were.. er.. shaky. hahha..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
pretty right?? I love them!

Comments

Popular Posts