For someone who's complaining about being busy..
I sure do blog a lot of nonsense.
Like I said.. it's stress relief.

Do you now see why I missed my desktop background?

A better view of what was on top

And what was at the bottom..

I like.. mmmm.. so cute!
Mmm.. I reckon the cakes were.. okay. My favs were the scones, fruit tarts and of course.. the choc coated strawberries! MOst ppl avoided the lamingtons..
No wonder becoming fatter. Hhahahaha.. But it was not too bad. Specially when you have a German waiter. EH hem.. who had a sense of humour. I don't know how many times I've gotten this. When I give a LITTLE wave to get waiter's attention.. THey wave "hello" back at me.. Nope.. I've gotten it MORE than once... Does anyone have the same problem as me?? Maybe I shouldn't give my LITTLE wave with a broad smile?
Anyway..
Me: I look like a Choc mint ice cream today
SOmeone: Yeah.. you do.. hahahhahaha.. Eh... YOU MATCH THE CHAIR!!!!!

-.-"
I swear... I did NOT check out what sort of pattern the chairs at Langham had. SEriously!!!!!
There.. that's what I did on Sunday afternoon. I had afternoon tea instead of working on my assignment/studying. HAHAHAHHA!
Like I said.. it's stress relief.

Do you now see why I missed my desktop background?

A better view of what was on top

And what was at the bottom..

I like.. mmmm.. so cute!
Mmm.. I reckon the cakes were.. okay. My favs were the scones, fruit tarts and of course.. the choc coated strawberries! MOst ppl avoided the lamingtons..
No wonder becoming fatter. Hhahahaha.. But it was not too bad. Specially when you have a German waiter. EH hem.. who had a sense of humour. I don't know how many times I've gotten this. When I give a LITTLE wave to get waiter's attention.. THey wave "hello" back at me.. Nope.. I've gotten it MORE than once... Does anyone have the same problem as me?? Maybe I shouldn't give my LITTLE wave with a broad smile?
Anyway..
Me: I look like a Choc mint ice cream today
SOmeone: Yeah.. you do.. hahahhahaha.. Eh... YOU MATCH THE CHAIR!!!!!

-.-"
I swear... I did NOT check out what sort of pattern the chairs at Langham had. SEriously!!!!!
There.. that's what I did on Sunday afternoon. I had afternoon tea instead of working on my assignment/studying. HAHAHAHHA!
Comments