I am drunk.. no.. tipsy.. and it's all MATTHEW WONG"s fault!!!!!
excuse grammatical errors.
one dr. pepper, one lamborghini, one tequila, one sambuca, one b52.. and to end it all? one absinthe.
I had my nails done for $25. It's really nice. Thanks to Annie. She did a really really good job. I LOVE them!!!!
I am drunk. and i'm going to sleep..
no.. more like.. i sat at my staircase for like 10 moins. before finding the power to move. going. to bed. night.
excuse grammatical errors.
one dr. pepper, one lamborghini, one tequila, one sambuca, one b52.. and to end it all? one absinthe.
I had my nails done for $25. It's really nice. Thanks to Annie. She did a really really good job. I LOVE them!!!!
I am drunk. and i'm going to sleep..
no.. more like.. i sat at my staircase for like 10 moins. before finding the power to move. going. to bed. night.
Comments