Coming to terms.
I have sort of come to a resolution. Just need the time to accept it. It's true, what a few people have told me. So, moving on it is. Slowly, slowly.. Now... what was I supposed to talk about?
Oh yes. My obsessive ways.
I am rather OCD. I see a carpet in uni that has its edge flipped over.. and I try to discreetly undo the flipped edge. The library book's jacket is rather ripped. I cannot stand it. I tape it back. See a pattern here? If something's like.. messy.. I will try to arrange it.
I derive joy from seeing the kitchen bench top so neat, clean and dust-free. OH my goodness.. Help me out here. I'm starting to freak myself out.
The problem with me being in food science is that, sometimes, when we have to cook stuff... I am really freaked about some ppl's sense of hygiene. Specially when it comes to food tasting. I cannot stand it when people DOUBLE DIP things.. It's like, they've been eating this biscuit.. then they DUNK IT IN THE BOWL OF CHOCOLATE that's meant to be shared among everyone in the class.. *dies*. Or when we had to taste margarine, they used the spoon which they'd like.. licked off before to scoop more.*dies again*..
Yelch.. I cannot stand. What the heck. What's the point of learning about microbio and all that shit abt cleanliness when you're not gonna practise it? Gross.
And that's my gripe and habit of the day. Sleepy. Heh.. Need to start on my work. Procrastinated for the past 3 hours already. At least this involves using the computer. Hehe...
Oh yes. My obsessive ways.
I am rather OCD. I see a carpet in uni that has its edge flipped over.. and I try to discreetly undo the flipped edge. The library book's jacket is rather ripped. I cannot stand it. I tape it back. See a pattern here? If something's like.. messy.. I will try to arrange it.
I derive joy from seeing the kitchen bench top so neat, clean and dust-free. OH my goodness.. Help me out here. I'm starting to freak myself out.
The problem with me being in food science is that, sometimes, when we have to cook stuff... I am really freaked about some ppl's sense of hygiene. Specially when it comes to food tasting. I cannot stand it when people DOUBLE DIP things.. It's like, they've been eating this biscuit.. then they DUNK IT IN THE BOWL OF CHOCOLATE that's meant to be shared among everyone in the class.. *dies*. Or when we had to taste margarine, they used the spoon which they'd like.. licked off before to scoop more.*dies again*..
Yelch.. I cannot stand. What the heck. What's the point of learning about microbio and all that shit abt cleanliness when you're not gonna practise it? Gross.
And that's my gripe and habit of the day. Sleepy. Heh.. Need to start on my work. Procrastinated for the past 3 hours already. At least this involves using the computer. Hehe...
Comments