One heck of a night.
There's still loads for me to learn.
Patience, composure and not to panic.
Thank you all who came for the ball last night. It was awfully tiring but I think, in the end.. we managed to pull it off. Maybe not as well as we'd expected with all the delays and what not. However, in the end. I hope you all had fun!
I sure did.. have fun... at the END of the night. Hahah.. It felt like such a big relief. No more stress where I could really just LET loose!
Good job everyone!!!!! To the committee and all who helped!!!
The skit was a success. I think it was the highlight of the night. Oh.. apart from the dancing at the end. Hahha.. I danced quite a lot yesterday! Basically whenever there was dancing I was dancing!!! Didn't expect it at all. Peter asked me to dance. He was doing ceroc steps.. my goodness.. I don't know anythign!! hahha.. was not very good accompaniment. Then later at the end of the night danced with Matt. Amos' band "Royal flush" ended the night with the PERFECT song.. "Closing time". And we moshed. hahahahahha.. ON STAGE. Basically a whole bunch of us climbed onto stage and just moshed!!! Then.. I took of my heels and jumped more.
Okay.. don't ask me la.. I was high. Not on alcohol(that came later in the .. er.. morning).. Just on adrenaline. Gosh.. So silly.. hahaha.. feel so shy now..
Mmm.. yes.. about the high on alcohol part? I guess I was out to get a li'l sloshed.. Which I kinda did.. Almost as bad(if not as bad) as my 21st. hahaha.. I still remember what happened too. I went to the loo 3 times(to pee not puke la!). I had one Dr. Pepper, one flaming lamborghini, one tequila shot, b52, sambuca, and I ended the night with a shot of absinthe. Yes. All thanks to my drinking buddy for the night. MATTHEW WONG. BWahhahaha...
I think we all know that my hyperness and giggliness just gets amplified with alcohol! hhahaha.. Yeah.. i was laughing non-stop. Stupid.. And I spam text ppl!! The best thing?? I FORGOT THAT IT WAS ALREADY MONDAY MEANING IT WASN'T FREE!!!!! noOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Well, what else can you do when you're just stuck sitting at the staircase for like 10-15 minutes with nothing in hand but your phone! the only way to stay awake and not fall asleep at the stairs just for your sister to find you there in the morning okay! I'm quite proud of myself.. I actually managed to make my way upstairs eventually, took my make up off, brush up, took contacts off(without jabbing eye) and falling asleep in front of the computer.. hahaha.. Sorry to whoever I was speaking to but just left. Cuz I know I was speaking to 3 ppl.. ML, SH and someone else.. cannot remember. hahahhaa..
Ah well.. drunken escapades.. Yes.. the ball was enjoyable.. Funnily enough.. with me.. Being in a situation where there are so many ppl in one place gets me really really really high that I get disoriented and too hyper for myself to handle. It's a rather awful feeling as I cannot focus on one thing. And this makes me feel like I did not enjoy myself. HOwever, in retrospect, it was enjoyable. Now that there's no stress factor. Hahaha.. Thanks to everyone who made me stop and enjoy the night :).
Patience, composure and not to panic.
Thank you all who came for the ball last night. It was awfully tiring but I think, in the end.. we managed to pull it off. Maybe not as well as we'd expected with all the delays and what not. However, in the end. I hope you all had fun!
I sure did.. have fun... at the END of the night. Hahah.. It felt like such a big relief. No more stress where I could really just LET loose!
Good job everyone!!!!! To the committee and all who helped!!!
The skit was a success. I think it was the highlight of the night. Oh.. apart from the dancing at the end. Hahha.. I danced quite a lot yesterday! Basically whenever there was dancing I was dancing!!! Didn't expect it at all. Peter asked me to dance. He was doing ceroc steps.. my goodness.. I don't know anythign!! hahha.. was not very good accompaniment. Then later at the end of the night danced with Matt. Amos' band "Royal flush" ended the night with the PERFECT song.. "Closing time". And we moshed. hahahahahha.. ON STAGE. Basically a whole bunch of us climbed onto stage and just moshed!!! Then.. I took of my heels and jumped more.
Okay.. don't ask me la.. I was high. Not on alcohol(that came later in the .. er.. morning).. Just on adrenaline. Gosh.. So silly.. hahaha.. feel so shy now..
Mmm.. yes.. about the high on alcohol part? I guess I was out to get a li'l sloshed.. Which I kinda did.. Almost as bad(if not as bad) as my 21st. hahaha.. I still remember what happened too. I went to the loo 3 times(to pee not puke la!). I had one Dr. Pepper, one flaming lamborghini, one tequila shot, b52, sambuca, and I ended the night with a shot of absinthe. Yes. All thanks to my drinking buddy for the night. MATTHEW WONG. BWahhahaha...
I think we all know that my hyperness and giggliness just gets amplified with alcohol! hhahaha.. Yeah.. i was laughing non-stop. Stupid.. And I spam text ppl!! The best thing?? I FORGOT THAT IT WAS ALREADY MONDAY MEANING IT WASN'T FREE!!!!! noOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Well, what else can you do when you're just stuck sitting at the staircase for like 10-15 minutes with nothing in hand but your phone! the only way to stay awake and not fall asleep at the stairs just for your sister to find you there in the morning okay! I'm quite proud of myself.. I actually managed to make my way upstairs eventually, took my make up off, brush up, took contacts off(without jabbing eye) and falling asleep in front of the computer.. hahaha.. Sorry to whoever I was speaking to but just left. Cuz I know I was speaking to 3 ppl.. ML, SH and someone else.. cannot remember. hahahhaa..
Ah well.. drunken escapades.. Yes.. the ball was enjoyable.. Funnily enough.. with me.. Being in a situation where there are so many ppl in one place gets me really really really high that I get disoriented and too hyper for myself to handle. It's a rather awful feeling as I cannot focus on one thing. And this makes me feel like I did not enjoy myself. HOwever, in retrospect, it was enjoyable. Now that there's no stress factor. Hahaha.. Thanks to everyone who made me stop and enjoy the night :).
Comments