Weather 1. Christine 0.
Just when I opened the garage door, the rain came.
Thought it might be a passing shower.
So I waited.
Then the rain slowed to a drizzle and sort of stopped. Started dragging the bin through my garage towards the door..
The rain came back...
So, yes.
I had mouldy bread for lunch. Okay, I didn't eat the bread. Moreover, the mould was still white.. No visible sporation yet. So, should've been fine right? When I say fine.. I mean fine for me to tear my sandwich apart and grab at the nice fish fillets my sister baked yesterday. Complete with nice soggy tomato ketchup-ed crumb. Bah.. I have a few more fillets left in the fridge. GOnna toast it back using my oven toaster and have nice CRISPY crumbled fish. Yes, a student's life indeed. Beggars cannot be choosers. Go figure.
I have not blogged about my rather.. disastrous trials with my experimental product.
Trial 1 was a disaster.
Our pizza bases were burnt as a result of our over-enthusiasm with cleaning up our bench.
Thus, TADAAAA.. nada pizza from the first trial.
Today, was trial 2.
Much better. Except we added too much water this time around. Base was too dry in the first trial so we had to adjust our formulation. I estimated too much water. Rofl Rofl Rofl.
So.. we did not have dough.. we had cake batter. Sigh..
So, we had 3 batches.. It was basically.. a trial and error thing going on.
Hell week has just begun and already I feel like fainting. RIghty ho!
Moving on.... STUDY!!! ta.
ps: Sugar factory visit tomorrow. Wonderful. Sticky shoes Here I come.^^
Thought it might be a passing shower.
So I waited.
Then the rain slowed to a drizzle and sort of stopped. Started dragging the bin through my garage towards the door..
The rain came back...
So, yes.
I had mouldy bread for lunch. Okay, I didn't eat the bread. Moreover, the mould was still white.. No visible sporation yet. So, should've been fine right? When I say fine.. I mean fine for me to tear my sandwich apart and grab at the nice fish fillets my sister baked yesterday. Complete with nice soggy tomato ketchup-ed crumb. Bah.. I have a few more fillets left in the fridge. GOnna toast it back using my oven toaster and have nice CRISPY crumbled fish. Yes, a student's life indeed. Beggars cannot be choosers. Go figure.
I have not blogged about my rather.. disastrous trials with my experimental product.
Trial 1 was a disaster.
Our pizza bases were burnt as a result of our over-enthusiasm with cleaning up our bench.
Thus, TADAAAA.. nada pizza from the first trial.
Today, was trial 2.
Much better. Except we added too much water this time around. Base was too dry in the first trial so we had to adjust our formulation. I estimated too much water. Rofl Rofl Rofl.
So.. we did not have dough.. we had cake batter. Sigh..
So, we had 3 batches.. It was basically.. a trial and error thing going on.
Hell week has just begun and already I feel like fainting. RIghty ho!
Moving on.... STUDY!!! ta.
ps: Sugar factory visit tomorrow. Wonderful. Sticky shoes Here I come.^^
Comments