IN moments such as these, I feel so numb.
I want to feel.
I want to cry. For a proper good reason. Not because of stupid things such as not being able to study everything on time, stress etc..(No, if you're wondering. I did NOT cry)
I want to laugh. NOt out of madness or stress.
I want to FEEL.
I just want to bawl my eyes out.. For A DAMN good reason. Not because of anything stupid.
If you're not careful, life can just become one meaningless passage. There's this need to ensure that you always make life worth it. Make it mean something.
Feel. We need to start feeling.
THen again, there are the people who feel too much.
Maybe, again, the common theme is balance. BAlance, it's so important in life. Balance in time management. Balance in social and uni life. Balance.
Yes, Balance. We need a balance between feeling and being numb. Maybe there's this threshold. I don't know.
Mellow. Need sleep. Mellow, contemplative Christine(most of the time) = Sleepy, tired, exhausted Christine.
I think I passed my micro test.. I THINK... Although.. Probably not. HAhahaa.. oops. whatever.
ahh.. one of those passing moments of emotions. Brought on by sappy music. -.-"
LOVE JOY LOVE JOY. ONE TEST OVER!! another in 7 hours time!
I want to feel.
I want to cry. For a proper good reason. Not because of stupid things such as not being able to study everything on time, stress etc..(No, if you're wondering. I did NOT cry)
I want to laugh. NOt out of madness or stress.
I want to FEEL.
I just want to bawl my eyes out.. For A DAMN good reason. Not because of anything stupid.
If you're not careful, life can just become one meaningless passage. There's this need to ensure that you always make life worth it. Make it mean something.
Feel. We need to start feeling.
THen again, there are the people who feel too much.
Maybe, again, the common theme is balance. BAlance, it's so important in life. Balance in time management. Balance in social and uni life. Balance.
Yes, Balance. We need a balance between feeling and being numb. Maybe there's this threshold. I don't know.
Mellow. Need sleep. Mellow, contemplative Christine(most of the time) = Sleepy, tired, exhausted Christine.
I think I passed my micro test.. I THINK... Although.. Probably not. HAhahaa.. oops. whatever.
ahh.. one of those passing moments of emotions. Brought on by sappy music. -.-"
LOVE JOY LOVE JOY. ONE TEST OVER!! another in 7 hours time!
Comments