what do food scientists do?

Includes spending an hour and a half drawing logos.. like such.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Damn nice right??
Lucy did the apple, pizza and lettering. I just touched everything up. Okay.. yes.. i'm a damned perfectionist. I see a little dot out of place and i NEED to fix it. *groan*. I have a tendency of calling it the 'stupid' logo. I shouldn't. Considering I spent so much time drawing the stem, leaf, touching it up and outlining the bloody apple, pizza and what not!!!!!!

Until I ignored my ALARM CLOCK which rang to remind me that I was BOILING water. So, yes.. for the 182082839082th time I left the kettle on for MORE than 20 mins. (20 mins is what's needed to completely boil the water.)

So there you have it. I'm a hazard when it comes to boiling water. I reallyreally really should stick to my boiling water ban I imposed on myself. But but but but.. running out of drinking water!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa...

I'm such a klutz/goofball.

Honestly, first it was forgetting about the kettle.

SO, solution: Set alarm clock.

secondly, it was me forgetting to set the alarm clock.

Fine, solution: Make sure I set alarm clock before I leave the kitchen.

Now.. it's switching off the alarm clock and thinking to myself "in a minute" then totally forgetting about the boiling water! Omgoodness.

Mei: "Christine cannot boil water.. but can bake cakes. what a joke!!!"

WEll.. she said something like that la.

Yada yada yada.. BACK TO WORK.

Procrastinated the last 2 days. *groan again*

Comments

Popular Posts