It is not good to wait till you're busting to pee to only go pee.
No. Not good at all. TOo much.. tooo damn much.
ARGH. Stupid experiment. What would usually take any normal human being mere minutes to perform is becoming a bloody tedious task. To drink water or not?
bleh..
NO mood. Sleepy. Got work to do. *yawns*
Hooray. No 10am lecture tomorrow. Which means. I get to be a bloody pig and sleep in till... 8am? ahhahahha.. Yeah.. turning over a new leaf laaaaa..
Heh.
As for the the pee collection? Suffice to say. I hope this will NEVER have to happen again in my life! ONCE is enough for my whole damn entire life.
No. Not good at all. TOo much.. tooo damn much.
ARGH. Stupid experiment. What would usually take any normal human being mere minutes to perform is becoming a bloody tedious task. To drink water or not?
bleh..
NO mood. Sleepy. Got work to do. *yawns*
Hooray. No 10am lecture tomorrow. Which means. I get to be a bloody pig and sleep in till... 8am? ahhahahha.. Yeah.. turning over a new leaf laaaaa..
Heh.
As for the the pee collection? Suffice to say. I hope this will NEVER have to happen again in my life! ONCE is enough for my whole damn entire life.
Comments