Just cause I'm so smart..
I can come up with the saying..
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
"a woman scorned.. is something something something... not good"
It turns out.. I was way off track. My dears.. It was "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"
Heh. -.-"
So.. one might wonder how did this saying come about?
It was due to my darling fellow committee member, mr.A, who so kindly said that he'd probably outrun a scorned woman.
Now, what woman might that be? Hahhaa.. A certain someone who has a rather gargantuan crush on fellow committe member, mr. B, who is sitting at the same table as mr. A and I during at the ball. Now, you see. I have an extra spare seat at my table (*eh hem* anyone wanna come?? PLEEAASEEE) and mr. A suggested that we get one of those single ppl to be moved to our table. I, for a fact, know that gurl who has big crush on mr. B is going to ball alone. Thus. I jokingly suggested bringing her to our table for free entertainment the whole night.
Then I thought about the consequences.
1) Mr. B would KILL me.. and mr. A of course cuz he is rather enthusiastic about it. heheheheh..
but then.. it occurred to me.... that...
2) Mr. B's crush would kill ME as well.. cuz I'm mr. B's date.
mr. A laughs of course.. but WAIT!!!
3) mr. A will meet certain doom as well. Because mr. B's his date as well! BWAHAHHAHAHHAHAH!!!
But Mr. A insists that she'll come after ME first as can be seen from his comments through msn:
mr.A says:
you point being? girls being girls will always target the other female first
mr.A says:
in conclusion:
SUCKS TO BE U!
thus.. he would be able to outrun her.
HOwever! I beg to differ BECAUSE.. if a girl finds out that her man of her dreams brought another man.. now.. wouldn't she be more furious over that than an innocent girl? *big puppy dog eyes*
I still say.. even if she comes after ME first.. she'd still find you mr. A!
So, in conclusion. I'd like to say.. that moving that girl who has humongous crush on Mr. B to our table will not be beneficial to any of us 3 comm members who are on a sinking sampan(boat). You see, mr. B might perish as well as girl who has BIG BIIIIIG BEEEEEEEEGGGGG crush might as well kill him as well for .. er.. 2 timing her.. bwahhahahhaa.. literally 2 timing...
a little background.. I say that the 3 of us are on a sinking 'sampan' because we are all comm members.. gonna be running around like headless chickens.. So, we want to bring dates also.. a bit hard. Because we'd sure as heck be damn lousy ones.. Dumping poor clueless souls, leaving them all lonely at the table.. See.. we're so poor thing la. Achelly, i don't know abt the other 2.. but it's cuz nobody ask me to be their date *sniff sniff*. So leh, Mr. B so gallantly offered. hehhehe.. even though he's bringing Mr. A. hahahahha.. oh well.. it'd be interesting. It'd be like "Big LOve". Except a bisexual version??? 0.o OKay.. this is getting a bit the random.
So, in a 2nd conclusion.. IF the ball's good.. Give us a hug *but don't squash my wings please*. If the ball sucks.. well, say "Great job!" anyway. Hahhaha.. you don't know how much effort is put into these things.
And btw.. Comm members pay full price as welL!
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
"a woman scorned.. is something something something... not good"
It turns out.. I was way off track. My dears.. It was "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"
Heh. -.-"
So.. one might wonder how did this saying come about?
It was due to my darling fellow committee member, mr.A, who so kindly said that he'd probably outrun a scorned woman.
Now, what woman might that be? Hahhaa.. A certain someone who has a rather gargantuan crush on fellow committe member, mr. B, who is sitting at the same table as mr. A and I during at the ball. Now, you see. I have an extra spare seat at my table (*eh hem* anyone wanna come?? PLEEAASEEE) and mr. A suggested that we get one of those single ppl to be moved to our table. I, for a fact, know that gurl who has big crush on mr. B is going to ball alone. Thus. I jokingly suggested bringing her to our table for free entertainment the whole night.
Then I thought about the consequences.
1) Mr. B would KILL me.. and mr. A of course cuz he is rather enthusiastic about it. heheheheh..
but then.. it occurred to me.... that...
2) Mr. B's crush would kill ME as well.. cuz I'm mr. B's date.
mr. A laughs of course.. but WAIT!!!
3) mr. A will meet certain doom as well. Because mr. B's his date as well! BWAHAHHAHAHHAHAH!!!
But Mr. A insists that she'll come after ME first as can be seen from his comments through msn:
mr.A says:
you point being? girls being girls will always target the other female first
mr.A says:
in conclusion:
SUCKS TO BE U!
thus.. he would be able to outrun her.
HOwever! I beg to differ BECAUSE.. if a girl finds out that her man of her dreams brought another man.. now.. wouldn't she be more furious over that than an innocent girl? *big puppy dog eyes*
I still say.. even if she comes after ME first.. she'd still find you mr. A!
So, in conclusion. I'd like to say.. that moving that girl who has humongous crush on Mr. B to our table will not be beneficial to any of us 3 comm members who are on a sinking sampan(boat). You see, mr. B might perish as well as girl who has BIG BIIIIIG BEEEEEEEEGGGGG crush might as well kill him as well for .. er.. 2 timing her.. bwahhahahhaa.. literally 2 timing...
a little background.. I say that the 3 of us are on a sinking 'sampan' because we are all comm members.. gonna be running around like headless chickens.. So, we want to bring dates also.. a bit hard. Because we'd sure as heck be damn lousy ones.. Dumping poor clueless souls, leaving them all lonely at the table.. See.. we're so poor thing la. Achelly, i don't know abt the other 2.. but it's cuz nobody ask me to be their date *sniff sniff*. So leh, Mr. B so gallantly offered. hehhehe.. even though he's bringing Mr. A. hahahahha.. oh well.. it'd be interesting. It'd be like "Big LOve". Except a bisexual version??? 0.o OKay.. this is getting a bit the random.
So, in a 2nd conclusion.. IF the ball's good.. Give us a hug *but don't squash my wings please*. If the ball sucks.. well, say "Great job!" anyway. Hahhaha.. you don't know how much effort is put into these things.
And btw.. Comm members pay full price as welL!
Comments