Things that just annoy you..
Do you have certain things that just make you twitch?
For me.. It's men with dry lips.. Yeah.. you got that right. Dry chapped lips.. It's not that I'm like.. pissed off or anything. It's just that when I see men with dry chapped lips, I feel like whipping out my lip gloss and offering them a good smattering of lippy. Just so that their lips won't be so chapped. Either that.. I want to tell them to drink more water.. OKay, I know. I'm weird.
ANother thing that annoys me is people who chew gum noisily. *chew chew chew chew*. It's so damn annoying. ESpecially when I'm trying to concentrate on a lecture. Ugh.. *annoyed*
Okay.. back to boring land of work. ARGH. so MUCH to write for report *screams*
For me.. It's men with dry lips.. Yeah.. you got that right. Dry chapped lips.. It's not that I'm like.. pissed off or anything. It's just that when I see men with dry chapped lips, I feel like whipping out my lip gloss and offering them a good smattering of lippy. Just so that their lips won't be so chapped. Either that.. I want to tell them to drink more water.. OKay, I know. I'm weird.
ANother thing that annoys me is people who chew gum noisily. *chew chew chew chew*. It's so damn annoying. ESpecially when I'm trying to concentrate on a lecture. Ugh.. *annoyed*
Okay.. back to boring land of work. ARGH. so MUCH to write for report *screams*
Comments