I realised something. There were so many people whom I did not recognise on the night of the ball.

Firstly, Samuel Goh. He was wearing a Zorro outfit complete with the eye thing. I realise now how such silly disguises can actually work. I could NOT recognise him. He was registering himself at the registration table. I asked him for his name. He said "Sam" in a tone of voice that sounded like he expected me to recognise him. I just told Celest to mark Sam's name down and cut his ticket. Handed it back to him. Did NOT recognise him. It only all clicked when he was called on-stage for best dressed that I only realised it was him.

Then. there was Tian Xiang.. SERiously? I didn't know it was him. Until someone pointed it out. He looked like a band member from Good Charlotte. Don't ask.. Dunno.

Caleb was another one. A turbaned guy from the middle east complete with a teko(tea pot) as a genie lamp. Hahahha.. Gosh.. I was so shocked I gave him a hug.

David in the video(okay.. this was more like last friday la when I first saw the video.) He sounded like David, I knew it was David. But I just could not register that who I was seeing visually WAS David.

The moral of the story is.. disguises work.

I sincerely apologise to those whom I might have ignored on that night. It was only because your costumes were so good.

Comments

Popular Posts