CHinese believe that 8 is an auspicious number.. If so, then my last post must've been REALLY auspicious.. Considering that it was the 1118th post. Heheheh.. 1118!!! Man.. Doesn't feel like it was too long ago that I celebrated my 1000th post. Mm.. Only been like 4 months at most I believe.

Anyway, I got my inulin sample. Which is BRILLIANt. HOpefully she's given me loads.. ehhehe.. But better not ask for too much. Procrastinating.. again. Back to my old ways. *haih*..

ANyway, a few more photos for your viewing pleasure.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
another one of me and Cheryl.bwahhahahha.. LOOK@!!!! OMgoodness.. INDUCED cleavage.. JAKUN.. goodness.. bring on the super push up bras!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
international woman of mystery.. NOT. Any mystery is lost with me la. hahaha.. I doubt I'm mysterious at all *rolls eyes*. I read like an open book.

Why?
Hello.. I'm the one that blogs about pee experiments.. Ooo.. talking about that..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Presenting the pee equipment.. Glove, container and LOTS OF JANOLA WIPEESSSS!!!

Now, I could be really gross and post up pictures of the bottles containing my urine.. hahhaha.. Anyone wanna see? *runs and hides*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Mmmm MmmmMmmmm.. Yummy dessert. crap.. Forgot the name. Hehhehee.

ANd here are a few boring photos.

I don't remmeber if I've posted these up before. Oh well.. SOme pics taken when I was really bored while studying for Foodsci301.LOve the purple.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

THis is my current background. remind myself about pectins and what not. heh..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Was lying in bed last night when some bright patches of light filtering through holes in my blinds caught my eye. Opened my blinds to see the moon peeking out from behind the clouds. It was, for a moment, clear of clouds. Whipped out my camera since I wasn't too sleepy and it looked like a good photo opportunity.

So for photos.. I slept late. Didn't turn out quite nice. Oh well...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I love the way the blinds cast the shadow of lines. Couldn't get the camera to be more stable though. A little shaky.. and not enough exposure.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
See my home made bolster? heheheh. Bed messy.. I know. I was already in bed what.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Think this photo is okay. Although.. It was reallly hard for me to get the frame straight. SO all the photos were like angled. Heh. OH well. NOt easy taking photos in the dark.

STUDYYYYY CHRISTINNNEE!!!

I've noticed.. that in one of the dv8 photos with mei.. I look like I'm wearing hazel coloured contact lenses. I'm not though.

Comments

Popular Posts