Banana skins... AWAY!!!
What la.. I nearly stepped on another banana skin today!!!!!
Feeling really full.. *burp*
Had Thai for dinner. It was fantabulous.
Feeling EXTREMELY exhausted. I do not understand why. I did sleep enough. Maybe I'm falling sick *gasp*... Cannot!!! If I fall sick can die like that.. THere is no way I can fall sick now. It will be SO bad timing.
Should be doing my work. Falling behind my expected schedule by a lot. Groan.
GOnna go to sleep early. Probably sleep at 12. Heheheh.. Yes. EARLY!!!
Feeling really full.. *burp*
Had Thai for dinner. It was fantabulous.
Feeling EXTREMELY exhausted. I do not understand why. I did sleep enough. Maybe I'm falling sick *gasp*... Cannot!!! If I fall sick can die like that.. THere is no way I can fall sick now. It will be SO bad timing.
Should be doing my work. Falling behind my expected schedule by a lot. Groan.
GOnna go to sleep early. Probably sleep at 12. Heheheh.. Yes. EARLY!!!
Comments