Hey you.. klutz.

YOu park your car. YOu open the door. You step out of your car.. Your right foot goes flying and you frantically try to support yourself with your right arm.

All because.. you stepped on a semi-rotten banana skin.

!@*&!(@&(!*@!!!! Curses to that person who simply throw their rubbish all over the place!!! HOnestly. Such a hazard. Right where I step out some more! My goodness!! I could've stepped out, lost my balance and whacked my head!!!!!

OKay, so maybe I should look what I step on? But heck.. how many of us actually look when we step out of the car huh?

That's not the only ding dong thing I did today.

I was walking past the bank in uni today. An acquaintance of mine works there. SO, I see him.. I start waving at him.. to say hi. Acquaintance is behind the counter.. And there's this other guy looking outwards, filling a form.. i think.. not too sure. BUt he thought I was waving at him!!!!!! OH nooooo *digs hole and jumps into it*..

He even gestured to me asking if I was waving at him.. Which I wasn't.. so, ARGH.. embarrassed!!! I signed that I was actually waving at my friend. Waved hi to friend.. And ran away laughing... sigh...

Anyway, have to shower and eat dinner. Later.

Comments

Popular Posts