Another one of those...
I'm feeling.. very sarcastic and in one of my straightforward moods.
This is me.
Insecure. Still the same. So, I'm confident yet insecure at the same time. It doesn't help that I feed my own insecurities.
Excuse me. I'm running on one and a half hours sleep only.
I'm a whackjob. Yes. I realise that but I think because of that, I'm unique. Yes. go figure.
Someone said my glasses are rather old fashioned. Well, the problem would be that they are only half a year old... now I'm just wondering if my taste is that bad or something.
THe weirdest thing is. In the end, I know I'm not gonna change my glasses just cuz of what they said. That's because I know I don't look too bad in them. Granted, I look geeky. Heck, i AM a bloody geek. So.. big deal. Still.. the argument still goes on and on and on in my brain and I am insecure enough to go asking whether my glasses are geeky or not. WEll, I do think that my new pair of glasses are a million times better than the last pair I had. Why do I even bother debating this? I'm just feeding the monster more.
It's interesting.. I can actually last with an hour and a half sleep.
I had loads of things to say...For one, my sister.. kinda bugs me. Tell me something, am I too lazy if I refuse to hang the clothes that my sister put in the machine?
OKay. THis is the situation. My right leg hurts like hell now. I'm not kidding. THe muscles are feeling like I've run a couple of marathons in a row. THat's classic symptoms of exhaustion for me. Lactic acid build up in my muscles leading to muscle pain. Yes.. and I'm still up at 11.21pm blogging. So much for sleeping at 9pm. I should've known that's just not normal.. for me.
My sister asked "Hey.. do you think that if I put the sensitive clothes to wash now you can hang it up?" I answered "NO". Simply because I've just had a looongg day screwing my brains over with that stupid project report. I know. I'm still up and stuck in front of the computer but I simply do not want to move or do anything. I think that the clothes can wait another day before they need to be washed. She went ahead and washed them anyway and just said "please hang it up kay!". TO which I replied again "No."
The point is. I could have gone and hung the clothes up just now. I'm not trying to be petty or anything but I just DON'T want to do it. I mean.. THey did NOT need to be washed. BUt the really screwed up thing is that I actually feel really bad and it kind of eats me up? It's so stupid. I really feel bad about not doing it and I'm actually AFRAID that when my sister comes home(Yeah.. she's out. like.. damn what the f**k okay..) she'll scream at me.
Already I complained to mum(see post about my sis irritating me again) about her. Btw, that was my mum who was messaging me. Just now she kinda asked me about it. I have to stand my ground la. I think I am a bit of a pushover. Man.. I should not even bother!
I am tired. Yes.. I know the question is. if I'm so tired then why am I not sleeping and if I can stay awake why can't i hang the clothes up?
Because I am tired and I am resting. And this is how I do it. I like to stay up until my body literally shuts down. I like to plonk myself in front of the computer and let my fingers do all the exercise. I don't want to hang any clothes and BAH HUMBUG.. I'M NOT GONNA CARE..
Heh.. Yes.. I like being sarcastic sometimes. I think I'm also very straightforward although I try real hard to be well, nice about it. Yes.. If someone asks for an opinion.. well, I need to give one.. Even if it's bad... It will be awfully hard but I will find the least painful comment and make it. Because if I keep EVERYTHING in. It will gnaw at me.
LOng ranty post... but that's what it's all about isn't it? Helps you get to know me.... So love me or hate me. I have my own mind and I am well, a little afraid to speak it but if need be.. I will.
I am a people pleaser yet a self-pleaser. Why do I have to try to be everything? THat's my problem I have to be the all-rounder. ALl my life. I have been that and it's just ingrained in me. Life goes on.
This is me.
Insecure. Still the same. So, I'm confident yet insecure at the same time. It doesn't help that I feed my own insecurities.
Excuse me. I'm running on one and a half hours sleep only.
I'm a whackjob. Yes. I realise that but I think because of that, I'm unique. Yes. go figure.
Someone said my glasses are rather old fashioned. Well, the problem would be that they are only half a year old... now I'm just wondering if my taste is that bad or something.
THe weirdest thing is. In the end, I know I'm not gonna change my glasses just cuz of what they said. That's because I know I don't look too bad in them. Granted, I look geeky. Heck, i AM a bloody geek. So.. big deal. Still.. the argument still goes on and on and on in my brain and I am insecure enough to go asking whether my glasses are geeky or not. WEll, I do think that my new pair of glasses are a million times better than the last pair I had. Why do I even bother debating this? I'm just feeding the monster more.
It's interesting.. I can actually last with an hour and a half sleep.
I had loads of things to say...For one, my sister.. kinda bugs me. Tell me something, am I too lazy if I refuse to hang the clothes that my sister put in the machine?
OKay. THis is the situation. My right leg hurts like hell now. I'm not kidding. THe muscles are feeling like I've run a couple of marathons in a row. THat's classic symptoms of exhaustion for me. Lactic acid build up in my muscles leading to muscle pain. Yes.. and I'm still up at 11.21pm blogging. So much for sleeping at 9pm. I should've known that's just not normal.. for me.
My sister asked "Hey.. do you think that if I put the sensitive clothes to wash now you can hang it up?" I answered "NO". Simply because I've just had a looongg day screwing my brains over with that stupid project report. I know. I'm still up and stuck in front of the computer but I simply do not want to move or do anything. I think that the clothes can wait another day before they need to be washed. She went ahead and washed them anyway and just said "please hang it up kay!". TO which I replied again "No."
The point is. I could have gone and hung the clothes up just now. I'm not trying to be petty or anything but I just DON'T want to do it. I mean.. THey did NOT need to be washed. BUt the really screwed up thing is that I actually feel really bad and it kind of eats me up? It's so stupid. I really feel bad about not doing it and I'm actually AFRAID that when my sister comes home(Yeah.. she's out. like.. damn what the f**k okay..) she'll scream at me.
Already I complained to mum(see post about my sis irritating me again) about her. Btw, that was my mum who was messaging me. Just now she kinda asked me about it. I have to stand my ground la. I think I am a bit of a pushover. Man.. I should not even bother!
I am tired. Yes.. I know the question is. if I'm so tired then why am I not sleeping and if I can stay awake why can't i hang the clothes up?
Because I am tired and I am resting. And this is how I do it. I like to stay up until my body literally shuts down. I like to plonk myself in front of the computer and let my fingers do all the exercise. I don't want to hang any clothes and BAH HUMBUG.. I'M NOT GONNA CARE..
Heh.. Yes.. I like being sarcastic sometimes. I think I'm also very straightforward although I try real hard to be well, nice about it. Yes.. If someone asks for an opinion.. well, I need to give one.. Even if it's bad... It will be awfully hard but I will find the least painful comment and make it. Because if I keep EVERYTHING in. It will gnaw at me.
LOng ranty post... but that's what it's all about isn't it? Helps you get to know me.... So love me or hate me. I have my own mind and I am well, a little afraid to speak it but if need be.. I will.
I am a people pleaser yet a self-pleaser. Why do I have to try to be everything? THat's my problem I have to be the all-rounder. ALl my life. I have been that and it's just ingrained in me. Life goes on.
Comments