Inspiration to blog comes at the weirdest times..

This is what I see when I lie down..while hugging my li'l yellow Chicky.

Presenting to you you baklava indulging trembling nutcase.
Sigh.. I wish I'm doing that right now.

It's okay.. pooh and eeyore will accompany me through the night.. again...
Yep.. It occurred to me, when I pulled this from the bottom of my t-shirt pile, that I wore this tee when I was rushing for my 303 assignment. Then Now.. rushing for the 303 project.. I'm wearing the same tee again.. How do I remember? Because I basically only changed into my jeans before running out of the house in my Eeyore and Pooh shirt to hand in my assignment. Was thanking my lucky stars that I was clad in one of my better house shirts. One that can see the light(literal translation of 'keen tak kong' in cantonese).
I had to take that photo with flash because my hands are trembling pretty badly. I'm not kidding.. it's bad. I feel like my body's shaking. My head feels sort of woozy. It is either a result of too much sugar or because I'm hungry. Which doesn't make sense because I've been eating continuously.. Or maybe the teh tarik(milk tea) that I've had. OMgoodness this is bad. I'm not even stressed yet! What next??
Comments