piggy piggy oink oink

amy - says:
man i have so many windows open so messy!!
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
hahhahaha
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
let's count(mine)
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
6 msn
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
4 firefox
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
windows media player
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
3 windows explorer
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
excel
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
and 2 winword
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
hahahhahaha
- amy - says:
okay not as many as you. i only have 1 msn
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
17(windows)!!! wbhahhahhahaha
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
oh
- amy - says:
i got 3 excel, 1 windows ex, 1 word, 3 acrobat, and e IE
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
and for firefox.. there's like..
- amy - says:
*2 ie
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
tabs within firefox
- amy - says:
gosh


IN a conversation I had with amy yesteray,



CLick to read
  


Yup.. so okay.. ignore what I said in previous posts about someone having to drag me kicking and screaming to the gym.. that won't work.. hey.. today I skipped(not continuously) for 15 mins and ran up and down the stairs! eh..

Doesn't help that over the 3 days.. I've had at least 8 slices of baklava(the recipe calls for 2 cups of sugar and a cup of honey okay?? to make.. er.. dunno how many slices..), a cup of choc mousse, a slice of green tea swiss roll, a few bites of cherry chocolate cake thingy, a slice of banana cake, a small tin of pringles. One baklava slice was enough to make my eldest sis shudder due to its sweetness.. I found it nice. hahahhaha.. Gone.

That does not include lunch and dinner per usual.. maybe even bigger portions. and the cups of milo+horlicks+nestum.

ARGH!!!! I HATE winter!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts