THe battle that rages..

This is the equivalent of a battle of good and evil. You know that typical scene from a cartoon with Evil on one shoulder and Good on the other?

Hahaha.. RIght.. but it's more like a war of CONTRADICTION!

Let's call one party the 'AUNTY IN CHRISTINE'(AIC) and '21 year old CHrisitne'(21)

AIC: that's so shallow

21: So?? As long as you have fun.

AIC: but there are ALWAYS consequences.

21: I'm only young once. Ignorance cannot be bad. Why not have SOME fun?

AIC: Stability is good. You know.. deep down you know you crave stability and a good future.

21: Come on.. Choose fun. FUN IS GOOD! you know you want to.

AIC: Yeah.. right.

SO, maybe my decision was to choose fun..

BUt now.. I'm a bit .... confused. HAhahaa.. Maybe AIC was right. Maybe I am just an old fogey deep down. Maybe I was just lying to myself. Who knows?

Thus the battle keeps raging....

Comments

Popular Posts