I think that yesterday was the result of a humongous communication break down. Another reason why communication is really important. My sister and I really have to make it a point to not talk through closed doors. Well, she needs to stop it la. at least come into my room to talk to me because I really cannot hear her through my door and over my music and well, I am sick of having to get up to go and listen to her.
In a way, it is as much my fault really. I have become tired of having to listen. So I just sit in my room and ignore whatever they're saying and I guess I think that if it's important enough they will actually come into my room to tell me about it. Which I guess.. they do. However, maybe the little things do count too. Causing myself unnecessary stress.
Hmm.. it was storming just now. Hail, thunder and lightning.
Gonna bake brownies tonight.
Man.. this is so silly. Yesterday, I was trying to print a page for my report out. Needed to print it in uni because it was in colour. Home printer's run out of colour ink and I think it's pointless to purchase colour ink because it dries up before we finish using it anyway. So, basically. Got on the uni computer, sent whatever I needed to print to the printer network.. then started.. wandering around.. but didn't know which printer was the colour printer. Like omgoodness.. I had to go look for the bf in the minimart at uni to ask him.. O.o...
Another really dumb thing? It's been a looong time since I've actually er.. filled my spare tyre with air. So I'm pretty sure the pressure is waaay below what it's supposed to be. So I finally did.. a few weeks ago.. Well, attempted to anyway. Now, the reason why I don't do it often is because I have to lift the board thingy which lies over the spare tyre, unscrew the bolts holding the tyre down.. and finally lift the tyre out so that i can reach the valve to fit the air pump into it.
Now, lifting the board, unscrewing the bolts are all fine.. But seriously.. trying to lift that stupid tyre, keep it upright while pumping air into it?? THat.. seriously is a task in itself.. Which is why I got really -.-" when all my effort basically amounted to nothing except letting air out instead of putting air IN. Goodness. IMagine this situation. Chinese gurl in the petrol station struggling with a tyre and you hear air hissing out instead of the pump pumping air in. Damn stupid can? Haiihh. Suffice to say, I gave up and resolved to bringing someone there to the station as soon as i could to help me.. But that .. like I've mentioned.. wwas a couple of weeks ago. Oops?
Feel lazy. I think I shall bake tonight. Yep. Making brownies. Anyone want some? Hehhehe. THe weather is honestly.. real shitty. Oh man. Don't think I even wanna leave the house. O.o. Thought of baking the brownies and bringing it over to my cousin's. His gf's recovering from surgery and kind of missed her b'day. Hehehe..
I hate the cold so much. Okay.. THe cold's fine.. but I hate how it makes my fingers feel so cold. When I type it hurts. ><" Can't use gloves cuz they just get in the way. Argh.. I should really start studying huh? hahahah.. oops.. another unproductive day for me!:D
In a way, it is as much my fault really. I have become tired of having to listen. So I just sit in my room and ignore whatever they're saying and I guess I think that if it's important enough they will actually come into my room to tell me about it. Which I guess.. they do. However, maybe the little things do count too. Causing myself unnecessary stress.
Hmm.. it was storming just now. Hail, thunder and lightning.
Gonna bake brownies tonight.
Man.. this is so silly. Yesterday, I was trying to print a page for my report out. Needed to print it in uni because it was in colour. Home printer's run out of colour ink and I think it's pointless to purchase colour ink because it dries up before we finish using it anyway. So, basically. Got on the uni computer, sent whatever I needed to print to the printer network.. then started.. wandering around.. but didn't know which printer was the colour printer. Like omgoodness.. I had to go look for the bf in the minimart at uni to ask him.. O.o...
Another really dumb thing? It's been a looong time since I've actually er.. filled my spare tyre with air. So I'm pretty sure the pressure is waaay below what it's supposed to be. So I finally did.. a few weeks ago.. Well, attempted to anyway. Now, the reason why I don't do it often is because I have to lift the board thingy which lies over the spare tyre, unscrew the bolts holding the tyre down.. and finally lift the tyre out so that i can reach the valve to fit the air pump into it.
Now, lifting the board, unscrewing the bolts are all fine.. But seriously.. trying to lift that stupid tyre, keep it upright while pumping air into it?? THat.. seriously is a task in itself.. Which is why I got really -.-" when all my effort basically amounted to nothing except letting air out instead of putting air IN. Goodness. IMagine this situation. Chinese gurl in the petrol station struggling with a tyre and you hear air hissing out instead of the pump pumping air in. Damn stupid can? Haiihh. Suffice to say, I gave up and resolved to bringing someone there to the station as soon as i could to help me.. But that .. like I've mentioned.. wwas a couple of weeks ago. Oops?
Feel lazy. I think I shall bake tonight. Yep. Making brownies. Anyone want some? Hehhehe. THe weather is honestly.. real shitty. Oh man. Don't think I even wanna leave the house. O.o. Thought of baking the brownies and bringing it over to my cousin's. His gf's recovering from surgery and kind of missed her b'day. Hehehe..
I hate the cold so much. Okay.. THe cold's fine.. but I hate how it makes my fingers feel so cold. When I type it hurts. ><" Can't use gloves cuz they just get in the way. Argh.. I should really start studying huh? hahahah.. oops.. another unproductive day for me!:D
Comments